Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
Welcome To The Meeting Spot

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of The Gracin Nation.
Tell your friends to join and we hope to see you on the road!

TOPIC: What do you do?

1 year, 1 month ago What do you do? #1187

• AllisonP
  • Gold Boarder
SO we've all been here chatting for a couple of weeks. I've been curious... what does everyone do? What are you studying in school? How much else do we have in common with each other besides the obvious Josh?

1 year, 1 month ago Re: What do you do? #1188

• AllisonP
  • Gold Boarder
HA, I'll go first.

I'm a Social Worker. I work in a residential treatment facility for teenage boys and girls. The kids who reside in my facility have mental health and behavioral problems stemming from abuse and neglect they've suffered in their past. It's MY job to do the counseling. I love it!

1 year, 1 month ago Re: What do you do? #1202

• Jaime
  • Gold Boarder
I work in a crappy fast food fried chicken place. But I have the greatest boss imaginable! She makes the job worthwhile!

1 year, 1 month ago Re: What do you do? #1208

• jgfan01
  • Platinum Boarder
i go to school at northeast community college. i am studying to be a secondary education teacher with a special in special education. i also work/take care of a girl who has special needs.

1 year, 1 month ago Re: What do you do? #1209

For almost a year now, Ive been working in a group home. I take care of 4 mentally challenged and handicapped individuals. Before this job, I worked 7 yrs at a daycare, but during my last 2 yrs at daycare, I also worked at McD`S.

I have my associates in human services in child care. But I want to get my bachelors in Disability Services. As much as I loved the daycare, I love this job more. The pay, location, people I work with & take care of, just about everything.

1 year, 1 month ago Re: What do you do? #1214

• ilovejoshg
  • Platinum Boarder
yall all have stuff in common whether it be fast food haha ... mostly the working with people with handicaps and special needs ... cool stuff

sooo imma go ahead and break the mold

I go to the University of Michigan im studying communications with my focus being Public Relations. basically i'm trying to work with musicians ... hey they are special needs to .. ever talked to josh for more than 5 minutes!?? hahah kidding!!!!! work with musicians to basically be their lacky lol .. management and . helping to maintain their public image yada yada ...

ive always wanted to be in the music business BUT id puke if i tried to get on a stage sooo im staying behind the scenes lol