Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
Welcome To The Meeting Spot

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of The Gracin Nation.
Tell your friends to join and we hope to see you on the road!

TOPIC: What do you do?

1 year, 1 month ago Re: What do you do? #1952

• hlovesjosh
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm a graphic designer, currently I design custom packaging for hotel mini-bars, pretty neat!

1 year, 1 month ago Re: What do you do? #1961

I work at A&W and clean stalls at the barn where I board my horse at. Hopefully will be attending Specs Howard in the fall for maybe radio broadcasting. Hopefully I'll be able to make up my mind haha. I have a horse who is pretty much my life haha. So I go to horse show all year long and that.

1 year ago Re: What do you do? #2319

• beckym1973
  • Fresh Boarder
I recently got laid off from being an office admin assist. I've done office work and retail before. Taken some college classes here and there too. For the most part I'm a mother to 2 wonderful girls (now a step mom too) and have my 3rd on its way.

Also, for those who don't know I'm originally from Ohio so I spend some of my life back in Toledo and also lived in TN/KY area but have been out here in Tucson, AZ for awhile now.

2 months, 2 weeks ago Re: What do you do? #2715

• 6zzle
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm an attorney

1 month, 2 weeks ago Re: What do you do? #2717

• levibryson
  • Fresh Boarder
im actually new to this site but i joined this site because i really like his music (obviously lol) but also because as i began to like his music more and watched his music videos on youtube i had a hunch that he was in the military at one time ( the marine corps to be exact) and i was right. the reason i'm saying all of this is because i am a Marine and i am thankful for his service in the Marine Corps.