#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
Release BRASS BED next to top album charts at #1 - agree?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Music Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thump3r69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2023 9:39 pm    Post subject: Release BRASS BED next to top album charts at #1 - agree? Reply with quote

i'm saying this again in hopes that josh's people actually listen to us. every song on this cd tops current single. (that is a compliment) however, i feel releasing "Brass Bed" next will guarantee #1 slots for country album and single. i melt when i hear it as do many. His album debuting at #2 and dropping to #7 in its third week of release, i think his next single should be released soon. i just hope they will choose "Brass Bed"

josh, i luvya. keep up the absolutely fabulous work. And do a show in Memphis real soon. Wink Wink Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2023 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree
i love that song! Very Happy
gonzalsj

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2023 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completely agree with thump3r69 and Ralph! BRASS BED should be his next single. And to see him in that video - he'd be too hot to stop. Strike while the iron is hot -- while he's still in the top 10 countdown. JOSH, I hope you're listening. Josh is on his way to being another Garth Brooks. Laughing
Dreamnmist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2023 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK I guess that makes me THREE!!!! I see Brass Bed a Solid NUMBER 1 in no time. That song is soo good. I love the song The other Little Solider but... I dont want to hear from people that Josh only hit number 1 because he played on the war thing. I would much rather see him get a solid #1 hit and then release The Other Little Soilder. I want people to realize how awesome he is and take him seriously. Make sense?

http://www.freewebs.com/fanofjoshgracin/
(a work in process) Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Country01

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2023 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup...I agree

Josh=my idol forever!
GracinLovin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2023 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to see Brass Bed be released as his next single, as well... but if he were to release something else, I guess that would be okay Wink Laughing

- Jennifer

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mybaboo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2023 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there are a few singles on that c.d. he will have a long run with this album on the radio. I like brass bed as well as peace of mind. the other little soldier is good but I feel there are far too many soldier songs from various artists being played over the past year, and I agree with the fact that josh doesnt need any more negativity in regards to using his marine status to get ahead. Its not true of course, but there are haters out there.
Ralph

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2023 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg i love this song soo much
OMG I LOVE ALL HIS SONGS SERIOUSLY!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: