#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
Josh in Buffalo on Friday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Music Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deb 729

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2023 9:27 pm    Post subject: Josh in Buffalo on Friday Reply with quote

Josh made an appearance at the WYRK Taste of Country concert here in Buffalo on Friday night. Actually he must have gotten here on Wednesday sometime because he was also on the early news (6AM) Thursday morning.Anyway,he sang the National Anthem in full dress uniform to begin the concert,then ran off stage quickly,changed his clothes and came back and sang The Other Little Soldier. He also signed autographs for awhile in the concourse of Dunn Tire Park,where the concert was. I don't know how long he stayed,but he had quite a crowd around him when I was there. I was hoping to have my copy of his CD signed.When I got to the front of the line,he started to sign one of the publicity pictures,and when I gave him the CD instead,he seemed a little surprised.But he signed it and then he asked me if I wanted a signed picture too and of course I said yes. I took a couple of pictures too,but I haven't had them developed yet.I also took some when he was onstage,but I think I was probably too far away for them to be very good. Hopefully the next time he gets to Buffalo it will be for a real concert. I'd love to hear some of the other songs from the CD live.
cam

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2023 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Deb--Thanks for keeping us up to date on the East Coast stuff. Hey, how did TOLS go over with the audience?? I'm so excited that he sang that one, especially in New York. Smile
BeccaAnn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2023 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh thanks for posting the experience! Thats awesome!
Deb 729

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2023 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought he did a great job on TOLS.It's hard to tell how the audience liked it because it was so early in the show.A lot of people weren't in their seats yet and some of the ones that were weren't really paying attention.I was surprised that he didn't do the single.I think more people might have recognized that since WYRK is playing it a lot.Maybe it was too hard to do it without a band.Josh just played guitar on TOLS.
Country01

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2023 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's awesome! ur so lucky!

Josh=my idol forever!
IWannaLive

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2023 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grrrr......josh never comes to pennsylvania!!!! lol HEY JOSH! IT IS MORE THAN JUST AMISH PEOPLE HERE! lol Smile that is soo cool that you got to be in his glorious presence. lol Smile
Deb 729

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2023 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way,the rest of that Taste of Country concert was awesome. They had 2 newer guys opening-Scotty Emerick and Craig Morgan. I missed most of their sets because I was waiting for Josh's autograph,but what I heard of them was pretty good. Then there was Terri Clark,who blew everybody away.She really rocked!! I had no idea that she is such a great guitar player.She has a much better voice than you might think from listening to her on the radio. The main headliner was Keith Urban,who was also amazing,not to mention very Hot! I had 12th row seats,and never sat down once for his show.Altogether,it was a great night.

Now I get to look forward to seeing Clay twice-next week in Syracuse and in August at our county fair. 2 nights before that I'm going to see Montgomery Gentry at the fair too.I can't wait!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: