#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
What's been happening in my life?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Landrum

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2023 2:50 am    Post subject: What's been happening in my life? Reply with quote

I've been away for a while, but I guess I'll give y'all a little update on my life as it stands.

I probably told you before, but maybe not... on the first sunday after sept. 7(sorry, not good with dates right now...), my girlfriend of nearly 6 months dumped me... I was depressed, and still am a little, but I'm getting over it, after all, it's been over a month.

On a happier note, my dad got back from the nationals for his racing. Unfortunately he didn't meet Mark Martin like I'd hoped, but he came back with some nice pictures. I believe he finished 23rd overall out of 40.

Tomorrow, I get surgery on my foot... again. I'll spare you the details seeing as how my friends have reacted, but I'll tell you that I'm never gonna see 25% of my toe nail ever again...

I'm probably gonna start driving soon, according to my mom.

I'm going to Arizona for Christmas, and I'm hoping to get to go to a concert during my visit(I'll be going down to see my brother).

One last thing. I'm not sure if any of you have heard of Peter Telep/P.W. Storm, but I got a very good email from him saying I have a talent for writing, and now I'm extremely happy, and I'm hoping some of you will like my writing(I'll post some tomorrow). Peter Telep/P.W. Storm is a college professor/writer that I heard of through his very good book series called Force 5 Recon. I'd suggest you all read it, especially if you like Marine Corps-based fictions.

I guess that's all, I'll try to be on more often. God Bless.

-Aaron
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2023 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about your girlfriend---hope you're feeling better. Hope the surgery on your foot goes okay too.

What part of AZ are you going to? I'm in Tucson here, so I'm just curious. What concert are you hoping on going to?

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2
[email protected]
http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ralph

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2023 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorrrrrrry about ur girlfiend!!!!!
i know how it feels to be dumped and then recycled again by the same girl right after!!
hope u feel better in ARIZONA!
Landrum

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2023 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update:

The surgery went GREAT. I barely felt anything, but my foot was hurting beyond all hell today at school(I had to go back afterwards, I wish I could have gone home.)

As for Arizona, I'll be going to Phoenix, I believe. I'm still trying to find out if there's even gonna be a concert while I'm there...
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2023 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Landrum wrote:
Update:

The surgery went GREAT. I barely felt anything, but my foot was hurting beyond all hell today at school(I had to go back afterwards, I wish I could have gone home.)

As for Arizona, I'll be going to Phoenix, I believe. I'm still trying to find out if there's even gonna be a concert while I'm there...

Well glad to hear the surgery went okay. Phx is about 1 1/2 hour from me, so thats cool. They usually get pretty cool concerts (better than Tucson) so maybe someone good will be there.

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2
[email protected]
http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rox

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2023 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about your girlfriend. Glad the surgery went ok!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> I Want to Live All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: