#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
a thank you to Mr. Gracin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Questions/Comments/Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oreosmommie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2023 11:59 pm    Post subject: a thank you to Mr. Gracin Reply with quote

Dear Mr Gracin,
My name is April Antico, and for the past 3 yrs online and in person I have been thanking all members I encounter from our armed forces and showing my appreciation.
It is with great pride that I take this opportunity to say thank you for all that you do to keep us all safe and that I appreciate the sacrifices you have made to remain true to the corps.
God Bless you and know I am very proud of you. your music is inspiring and the last song on your CD, The Other Little Soldier, brought me to tears, but I know it will hit the hearts of many who hear it.
Always supporting our troops,
April and soon to be son,Noah Christopher
cowgirltaz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2023 12:07 pm    Post subject: Thank You to Josh Reply with quote

Josh I want to let you know that no matter what some fellow Marines say about you not going to Iraq when you were on AI you are still a Marine for doing what needed to be done on the homefront. When I heard the song TOLS I thought about what my brothers and I did growing up with our father being a police officer. I feel in a way that they have a dangerous job as well. One morning I was taking a few friends of mine that have children to work in San Mateo Area of the base and they started crying when they heard the song. I know that you are touching lives of your fellow Camp Pendleton Marines who have children not living with them. I wish you all the best of luck with you career with country music. and thank you for serving in the United States Marine Corps from someone who could not make that kind of sacrafice of getting up at 4 am and not getting home until 6 or 7 pm.

Cindy if you could pass this along to him to let him know even though his wife and daughter are no longer in California and it is hard for him to still be here the USMC family is still supporting him.

Thank you
A Fan and fellow govenment employee
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Questions/Comments/Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: