#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
I went to Six Flaggs on monday... and OMG....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiffani_4402

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2023 2:27 am    Post subject: I went to Six Flaggs on monday... and OMG.... Reply with quote

My grandparents took me and my cousin's to Great America on Monday and me and my cousin courtney (she's on ly 4 months younger then me ) were wanting to go on the roller coaster called Deja Vu and well lit was closed and said it wouldn't be open, well they opened it so we got in line and while we were the next people waiting to get on teh roller coaster it got stuck w/ people on it, well luckily they wern't upside down or anything but it took them a while to fix it and we weren't sure if we wanted to ride it ornot and we got on it and rode it anywayz & luckily nothing happened but when we got off our grandparents were like "U RODE THAT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS STUCK!!!" and my cousin't lil bro was freaking out cuz he thought we were on it when it was stuck but... the pictures in the Pictures of Josh fans wer taken just after we got off that ride..... i said it was the longest and scariest 60 seconds of my life!!!
Country01

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2023 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

girl u got guts!!!

www.xanga.com/Wrestling_Gurl_24
Tiffani_4402

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2023 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol.... thanx... there were these people in line w/ us that convinced us to go on it!!! It was a blast though!!!
GracinGurl48135

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2023 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats Awsome! Six Flags is Great

Amusement Parks are awesome... I went to Cedar Point on Memorial Day. It was like empty! It only took us 45 minutes to get on the Dragster Shocked We went on every coaster, I love it there!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Country01

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2023 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GracinGurl48135 wrote:

Amusement Parks are awesome... I went to Cedar Point on Memorial Day. It was like empty! It only took us 45 minutes to get on the Dragster Shocked We went on every coaster, I love it there!

u rode the dragster!!! i'm goin in 2 weeks! i love the raptor! It's my fav of them all! The gemini aint to bad either! Whats your fav???

miss731

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2023 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Millenium Force is my fave!! I'm going on Monday as an early b-day present!! Very Happy

-Missy-

-Missy- Smile
Country01

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2023 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miss731 wrote:
Millenium Force is my fave!! I'm going on Monday as an early b-day present!! Very Happy

-Missy-

Millenium Force rocks! Hope u have fun! I love talkin about amusement parks!!

Cindy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2023 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My sister and I got stuck on the Big Bad Wolf roller coaster at Busch Gardens Williamsburg (Virginia) once. It got stuck right as the ride finished and we were waiting to go into the station to get out. It wouldn't have been so bad except for it had the over-the-shoulder restraint and we were sitting there for at least 20-30 minutes and it got really uncomfortable. Luckily, we did get free Bush Gardens tickets for that!
Country01

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2023 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cindy wrote:
My sister and I got stuck on the Big Bad Wolf roller coaster at Busch Gardens Williamsburg (Virginia) once. It got stuck right as the ride finished and we were waiting to go into the station to get out. It wouldn't have been so bad except for it had the over-the-shoulder restraint and we were sitting there for at least 20-30 minutes and it got really uncomfortable. Luckily, we did get free Bush Gardens tickets for that!

Man, that wouldn't be fun, but hey u did get free tickets! I've never been to a Busch Gardens. And luckily, I've never been stuck on any rollercoaster!

miss731

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2023 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually got stuck on the Raptor for like 5-10 minutes because someone unlocked their seatbelt pretty close to the top of the first drop and they had to send someone up there to check everyones seatbelts and shoulder harnesses!!

-Missy-

-Missy- Smile
Country01

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2023 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miss731 wrote:
I actually got stuck on the Raptor for like 5-10 minutes because someone unlocked their seatbelt pretty close to the top of the first drop and they had to send someone up there to check everyones seatbelts and shoulder harnesses!!

-Missy-

I always freak out when u go up the first drop...but when I finally drop I'm excited and I wannago all over again!

Holly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2023 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hay,

Sounds like you had fun! We have a Six Flags here and last time I went was last summer with my friend. Needless to say we didn't stay that long because it was miserably hot and it was boring after a while because the lines were SO long and we didn't feel like waiting an hour for each ride.

*~*Little Miss Hard to Handle*~*

*~* Where ya been boy, I've been waitin' on you*~*

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GracinGurl48135

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2023 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Country01 wrote:
GracinGurl48135 wrote:

u rode the dragster!!! i'm goin in 2 weeks! i love the raptor! It's my fav of them all! The gemini aint to bad either! Whats your fav???

You honestly expect me to pick ONE ride? lol

The Raptor Rocks... I like the Millennium Force the best though, maybe

The dragster is pure awesome, lol. Yeah, it only last 30 seconds though Sad by the time you get done, you barely noticed it started heh

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Country01

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2023 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GracinGurl48135 wrote:
Country01 wrote:
GracinGurl48135 wrote:

You honestly expect me to pick ONE ride? lol

The Raptor Rocks... I like the Millennium Force the best though, maybe

The dragster is pure awesome, lol. Yeah, it only last 30 seconds though Sad by the time you get done, you barely noticed it started heh

yeah...my best friends mom rode the dragster and she said it was awesome but she about peed her pants...lol!

GracinGurl48135

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2023 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, it twas great! The few seconds before the ride actually starts is the scariest part

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> I Want to Live All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: