#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
Poll: If you could pick one instrument to play...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Country01

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2023 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonichelle wrote:
Country01 wrote:
Emily wrote:
i was in band for numerous years but i dropeed out because it got to be really lame to me..but i played the Flute for most of it and i know how to play the drums and the piano and the cello..but i dont play them anymore. Very Happy

Awesome. I've been in my band since 5th grade and i'm going into 7th this year. I play trombone.

very cool, stick with it, it's worth it! Smile Especially since you're a "boner" low brass rules all, baby! Smile

thanks...I love my band director! he's awesome! his name is Mr. Defrancesco...but we call him Mr. D, just to make it easier...lol! He's so cool!

www.xanga.com/Wrestling_Gurl_24
Tonichelle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2023 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a big plus... we had the same director from 6th grade until 12th grade... and she isn't the BEST when it comes to relating to people... she's almost got split personalities... she means well she just comes off and rubs people the wrong way... a lot of people don't stick with her, and it's a shame because she really pushes us to excell.... but I'm glad it's over LOL But I do miss the friendships and the good times with the band members *sigh* good times....

Change Happens :: Faith Continues
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Emily

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2023 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all of the "band" people at my school all hang out together its really weird i was always the outsider because i didnt want to hang out with them because i had other friends...but i did have fun on this band trip to Atlanta (im from Illinois) because i was with my other friend that are in band but they dont act like it..and we had fun sneeking into the boys rooms and having the boys in our room..we almost got introuble becuase it was past curfew but it was still fun...so yeah i did have a good time in band i guess but im glad that i quit also

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2023 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonichelle wrote:
That's a big plus... we had the same director from 6th grade until 12th grade... and she isn't the BEST when it comes to relating to people... she's almost got split personalities... she means well she just comes off and rubs people the wrong way... a lot of people don't stick with her, and it's a shame because she really pushes us to excell.... but I'm glad it's over LOL But I do miss the friendships and the good times with the band members *sigh* good times....

our band director will be my drictor from 6th to 12th grade 2...our 5th grade band director was different! I couldn't stand her!

www.xanga.com/Wrestling_Gurl_24
GracinGurl48135

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2023 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've played the flute for about 4 years, I started in 6th grade. I love it! I'm 3rd chair, but thats only because the director couldn't choose between me and 2nd chair, lol

lol Band Geeks rock! All the kids in band hang out together, you know that if we weren't in band none of us would talk to each other, because we're all so different, lol i love it

Our Band Director is stupid. (lol) He's really weird, and thinks he knows what hes talking about, you connot fathom how much I detest him, ha

I'm going to band camp in August! I'll be filled with "this one time at band camp' stories, lol

If I could, I'd play the drums or guitar, lol like everyone else...

I'm gunna shut-up now. Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
John

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2023 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

guitar

Josh Gracin Fan Site

My MSn [email protected]
aim johnnyisgood75
SadlerFan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2023 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

violin or guitar
britt01

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2023 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would like to learn how to play the bass guitar because its like a dream for someone to adore you for playing something like that. i would also like to learn how to play piano because it seems so hard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> I Want to Live All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: