#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
against any comment I love britney spears

View previous topic :: View next topic  
britneyfan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2023 1:34 am    Post subject: against any comment I love britney spears Reply with quote

Cool She rocks on stage, her last ballad everytime was so emotive and i will support her 4eva. i know most of u guys love country bit if we talk about pop music we cannot stop saying britney soears and madonna rocks! xtina also deserves a mention but i prefer good shows, good performances and carisma that just a good voice! u can have a big and tremendous voice but if u have no carisma u wont be suscesfull. that's why i think that an artist must be more than a good voice and pretty face!

More than a Feeling!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Connie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2023 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Britney Rox!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

it's great that there's another Britney fan on a forum...other than her fan site forums...

are you a member of the world of britney??? or any forum like that?? haha
Cindy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2023 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me as another Britney fan on this forum. Smile
MySoldier

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2023 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Britney is a good singer..... I just wish she didn't have to sell her body for everyone to know that! She is a good performer..... Smile I guess I am a Britney Fan as well...lol

[img] http:/img9.photobucket.com/albims/v24/mattgirll23/leighbanner.jpg [/img]
britneyfan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2023 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Connie wrote:
Britney Rox!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

it's great that there's another Britney fan on a forum...other than her fan site forums...

are you a member of the world of britney??? or any forum like that?? haha

Yes i'm! but i prefers sites like gobritney.com 4 pictures and britneyboards.com as a forum cos worldofbritney is a commercial site they're good but i hate all the advertisements in there

More than a Feeling!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
miss731

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2023 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I am not a "huge" fan of hers, I do respect her and her music!! I wish people would just leave the poor girl alone and let her live as normal of a life as possible!! If she wants to get married, good for her!!

-Missy- Very Happy

-Missy- Smile "I got enough caffeine, enough gasoline"-
j_mays721

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2023 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved Crossroads, amiss all the bad Publicity.... one of my favorite movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tonichelle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2023 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do like a few of her songs

however I think she could and should really rethink her feelings on being a role model... she's been quoted several times over the years that she doesn't like that being a celebrity means people look up to you and that kids shouldn't look up to her. Well I'm sorry this is America and the celebs are who kids(and adults) look to for every thing. Celebrities have pull and if you don't like it stay out of the spotlight.

She's also had some other not that bright quotes and ideas and while I shouldn't judge it makes her very unlikable for me... and the fact that she lipsyncs(quite badly) on a lot of on TV stuff it's just blah...

she had some fairly decent stuff when she first got really popular, but I can't stand her stuff now...

Change Happens :: Faith Continues
Cindy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2023 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonichelle wrote:
however I think she could and should really rethink her feelings on being a role model... she's been quoted several times over the years that she doesn't like that being a celebrity means people look up to you and that kids shouldn't look up to her. Well I'm sorry this is America and the celebs are who kids(and adults) look to for every thing. Celebrities have pull and if you don't like it stay out of the spotlight.

Role models aren't celebrities. I don't think anyone in their right mind, whether child or not, looks up to celebrities. Role models are parents, teachers, older siblings, etc. A celebrity's job is to entertain, not teach your child for you. It's the parent's fault if they're not doing their job. Wink
britneyfan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2023 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonichelle wrote:
I do like a few of her songs

however I think she could and should really rethink her feelings on being a role model... she's been quoted several times over the years that she doesn't like that being a celebrity means people look up to you and that kids shouldn't look up to her. Well I'm sorry this is America and the celebs are who kids(and adults) look to for every thing. Celebrities have pull and if you don't like it stay out of the spotlight....

I dont get why ppl prefers say things like that to make someone else guilty. she can do whatever she wants whenever she wants, if u have kids well u have the right to show them what they can see on tv and what not ok? is so easy make comments like that, but after all I think we all are humans and we all make mistakes. Ypu talked about her like if u were talking about the devil. Thx god I can stand at my own feet and I wont let "society" speaks for me! I respect your comment and I think we can have open minds also. bye and good luck

More than a Feeling!
Emily

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2023 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like her new song...actually i love that song lol..i havnt liked her much in the past but her new style of music is changing my opinion on her
she has one more fan now Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2023 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brit rox is right!

Josh Gracin Fan Site

My MSn [email protected]
aim johnnyisgood75
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Other Music All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: