#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
Pictures from Last Night's show
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
laurajo521

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2023 7:18 pm    Post subject: Pictures from Last Night's show Reply with quote

Hi all, I am new. I went to Josh's show last night and met some of the folks here, and I promised I'd post my pictures so y'all could see them.

It was an awesome show, and it was SO great to finally meet Josh. What a nice guy. I feel very fortunate to be his fan.

Anyhow, y'all can look at all my pics from last night by clicking on the link below. I am sharing all of the pictures I took and I have no problem with you using as long as you give me credit for them and don't try to make money off of them. I have a friend who does siggies and she'll be making some Josh ones using these pics that you can use. I will let you know as soon as that happens.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v619/laurajo521/Josh%20Gracin%20Show%203-19/

Oh, and where can I find out more info on the band? That fiddle player is something else!
miss731

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2023 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!!! Very Happy Glad you had a great time and thanks for sharing your pics with us!!!! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2023 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum family. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures with us.

As for the fiddle player his name is Kevin and he's played with some other very popular country singers in the past.

Well I'm glad you had fun and joined us here on the forum!!!

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2

~love ya all---big group hug to my forum family!

~check out 2 new projects we are doing for Josh!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
melinda

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2023 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for sharing!!
about kevin.. so cute
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
laurajo521

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2023 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need more info on this Kevin. I am just loving him. At least I have a name. I swear I was in shock of being so close to Josh last night and can't remember ANYTHING he said. And everytime Kevin got near. I'd go to take a picture and then he'd smile and I'd forget what I was doing!

I have loved Josh since AI 2, as well. I was in Detroit until about a month ago, and we were all rooting for the Hometown Guy. I also liked him because he was country and a Marine. I have a big thing for Marines.

This is so cool to meet all the fans. It was nice to meet folks last night. I can't believe how dedicated Josh's fans are. What a nice bunch of folks. Wouldn't expect anything less for one of Nashville's class acts.
Dana70

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2023 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pics...thanks for sharing!!!

DANA
Jadesmom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2023 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Lora - Welcome to the Forum Family!!

So very nice to meet you last night - and also very happy you had a great time. The pictures you posted were amazing - hard to believe you got such good shots while trying to keep from being pummeled by the people behind you. I hope your knee is feeling better - I know the crowd got a little rough on you and a few others.

Just to add to the show...
It was a SOLD OUT venue, 500 people max capacity; The guys were in great form - they had so much energy and played the best I have heard them play yet!!

I will write more later... I just got back into town and I am exhausted.. 7 hour drive!!

Tobi

PS.... Becky - Ralph had a GREAT time, I think he is still in shock too from meeting Josh last night. I am sure that you all will hear from him tomorrow or Monday, he is still in transit back to Canada. Josh was so very sweet to him (as always), I believe it will be a night that Ralph will not soon forget!!
John said to tell you HELLO!!! He was smiling at us during the show when we were holding the phone up for you - he knew you were on the phone. I am sorry we couldn't keep you on longer... When I see him again I will make sure I have more minutes on my phone so I can keep you on longer.
Leigh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2023 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!! Nice pics. Thanks for sharing!! Very Happy
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2023 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jadesmom wrote:

PS.... Becky - Ralph had a GREAT time, I think he is still in shock too from meeting Josh last night. I am sure that you all will hear from him tomorrow or Monday, he is still in transit back to Canada. Josh was so very sweet to him (as always), I believe it will be a night that Ralph will not soon forget!!
John said to tell you HELLO!!! He was smiling at us during the show when we were holding the phone up for you - he knew you were on the phone. I am sorry we couldn't keep you on longer... When I see him again I will make sure I have more minutes on my phone so I can keep you on longer.

Tobi,

no problem, thanks for calling---it was hard to hear you from all the screaming...LOL. I'm glad John knew it was me you were holding the phone out for...LOL. Thanks for letting me know he said hello. Look forward to hearing more about it!

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2

~love ya all---big group hug to my forum family!

~check out 2 new projects we are doing for Josh!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wicowgirl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2023 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pics!! Thanks for sharing! Glad you all had a great time!!!! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2023 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the pics. It looks like Josh got a new hair cut. I love his curly hair.

She's a big 'ol flirt (yep that's me)
Turn it up (let's all scream)

http://i-squad.com/link/link/MjcwNzU3fDE0Ng==
http://i-squad.com/link/link/MjcwNzU3fDE1Nw==
melinda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2023 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

me to
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dreamnmist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2023 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GREAT pics!!

Welcome also Smile

Talk to Ralph on phone today too... He had a blast like she said. Went on and on. I'm so happy for him. Very Happy Told him we couldnt wait to see the pics.

http://www.freewebs.com/fanofjoshgracin/
wgm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2023 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the pics.
laurajo521

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2023 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad that you had fun Tobi. My back and legs are still sore from doing my best defensive maneuvers to protect that lady in the wheelchair. I was so scared that crowd would hurt her and I knew that I was more equipped to suck it up and take it. They were ruthless!

Anyhow, I had a blast. I was going to let Tobi use my phone but I didn't get a very good signal in there...Of course when I took it out to see how many bars I had I was getting a call. I'm not sure what Josh thought of that, but I sent it to voicemail and was not rude enough to answer!

Ralph was a trip. Can't wait to hear the full report from him.

Oh, and re: Kevin. Does anyone know if he used to be Brian McComas' fiddler?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: