#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
Yall please help me!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
[J][O][S][H]isNUMBER1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2023 11:56 pm    Post subject: Yall please help me! Reply with quote

Omg. I need yall's help.
Okay. there's this guy... my best friends bf. well, we became best friends. i would tell him everything and all. he is my best friend. well, one day i told him that i like him. and he said that he likes me too. well, so then he was trying to think of a way to break up with my friend and not hurt her, and so she went to his house and he said that she told him something that made him not want to break up with her. and then he said that he also learned a lot about her and doesn't want to break up with her. i am crushed. i can't just forget about him and move on. i don't know what i'm supposed to do. i feel like dying right now. i thought he was the one. he is so sweet. what do i tell him? what do i do? i think that this might ruin our friendship, and i don't want that to happen. please help me. i haven't told anyone about this except yall. but my mom doesn't like him, and she won't let us go anywhere together, so is this for the best? But my mother doesn't like anyone and she definately doesn't like me. so what do i do? yall are like my family. please help. thanks. Crying or Very sad

SBHS class of 2010
pRoUd PaRt Of ThE bAcK rOw
JOSH'S BIGGEST FAN
Jackson Middle Wind Ensemble 2004&2005
Aiken County Band
*it's safer if you don't ask* Silver Bluff High Alto Saxes!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
melinda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2023 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg girl!! the same thing happended to me!!! this is so freaky. im telling you. lol. ok see me and this guy have been bestfriends for two years and i tell him everything and he tells me everything and we always at each others houses. and he told me he liked me and wanted to go to prom and i said yeah i like you to and told im yeah. well later that week i find out that he was still going out with his girlfriend after he told me they broke up so i confronted him about it and we started fighthing. i mean we were screaming and everyone in blding 10 heard us well the next day the same thing happened and this time we got in a fight . pushing and stuff and screaming. he told me if i didnt under stand that he loved her then he didnt wanna talk to me any more. i cried and yelled ahhhhh!! and a teacher came and we got sent to the office . then we were told we had to stay away from each other for 10 days are we will get suspened . and when i heard him say i'll be glad to do that. i was crushed i cried right there. and im crying as i write this. i didnt want to mess up our friendship. then a few days later he writes me this note saying hes sorry for pushing me and making me cry and he hopes we can still be friends and he hopes i forgive him and that hes sorry for leading me on and that we are both 17 and too mature for this. well not that easy. i dont want to lose a best friend. but its kinda of hard you know. he put me though hell that week. i cried my self to sleep. and now hes acting like nothing happended. and its hard because i'll never forgive him. and hes still going out with the girl. and i have to act like it doesnt phase me. knowing that it really does. things will never be the same
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
[J][O][S][H]isNUMBER1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2023 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well now he's all like "can we start over as friends?" and it's really making me mad and i don't know how he expects me to just forget everything and act like nothing ever happened
SBHS class of 2010
JOSH'S BIGGEST FAN
Aiken County Band
melinda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2023 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

same thing with me. i told him its not that easy and things will never be the same
[J][O][S][H]isNUMBER1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2023 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Melinda. You are so sweet and awesome! I love my forum family! Thanks for always being there for me! Yall are so perfect. But my life is still falling apart. i really just want someone to talk to right now
SBHS class of 2010
JOSH'S BIGGEST FAN
Aiken County Band
melinda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2023 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

your welcome girl and thanks for the comments. if you ever need someone to talk to just send me a pm or email me at [email protected]
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2023 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me tell you girls now it doesn't get any better!!! LOL.

Sorry to hear about the guy problems, hope they get better....but never allow another person (being guy or girl) make you want to give up on live or love!! You can truly only make yourself happy---remember that don't let others control that for you! Very Happy

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2

~love ya all---big group hug to my forum family!

~check out 2 new projects we are doing for Josh!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
melinda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2023 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh i know!!. thats why i pushed him back into the locker. lol hes must be crazy if he thought he was gonna get away with that. ha yeah right. and things are better now that im not talking to him as much. yeah i cry sometimes but im getting over it.. slowly but surely.
[J][O][S][H]isNUMBER1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2023 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all the advice yall! i love yall!
SBHS class of 2010
JOSH'S BIGGEST FAN
Aiken County Band
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> I Want to Live All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: