#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
Jackenville Concert! Crazy Horse Saloon?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Music Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monkey Girl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2023 5:16 am    Post subject: Jackenville Concert! Crazy Horse Saloon? Reply with quote

Hey there!! I was wondering if anyone had any info on the Jackenville Concert at the Crazy Horse Saloon!! Are where I can get info!! I live 4 hours away and would love to go but I need info!! Someone help please!! Thanks!!
IrasEggGirl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2023 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Joyce!
I live in Jacksonville and can help you with this. Heres a link to the place its being held--Its called Bourbon Street Station which has 5 clubs in it. the website is http://www.bourbonstreetstation.com/page5.html Of course theres no info on there except that hes going to be there. The Crazy Horse concerts usually start about 10pm (closer to 10:30 most times) and they are around $20.....If you need anymore info please feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will try and help you out any way I can!!! Hope you can make it, but if not I'll take pety of pics Very Happy let me know if I can help in any way!!
~Ashley
countrygirl1009

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2023 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya'll have fun, I was supposed to drive down but I can't seem to shake the crud.... Crazy Horse is my old stompin grounds down there- Great place for a concert! Laughing
IrasEggGirl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2023 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and actually crazyhorse has gotten better since they opened bourban street....you get a more diverse crowd....and you have more options when you go out clubbing...it should be fun...and YES it is a GREAT place for a concert!!! Smile im looking forward to it!! AND I got my pics uploaded from cypress gardens to a CD and will post them tomorrow when I have access to a faster computer!!! Very Happy
Monkey Girl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2023 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonna go so bad!! But my friend cant go cuz shes only 17 and u have to be 18!! I wonna go so bad!! Its a 4 hour drive but I wonna see Josh!! What should I do!? I know I shouldnt leave my friend but I wonna see Josh!! And I dont know the next time he'll be in Florida!! Help what do I do?
IrasEggGirl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2023 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i say COME ON....but I know a 4 hour trip by yourself is NOT fun....and i know what u mean about not wanting to leave your friend.....
Monkey Girl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2023 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TAKE LOTS OF PICS!! I CANT GO!! Crying or Very sad AND ITS SUCKS SO PLEASE TELL JOSH I SAID HI!! U CAN HAVE HIM CALL ME AT 863-655-3896 AND LEAVE A MESSAGE ON MY ANSWERING MACHINE!! LOL! I CAN WISH!! LOL! TELL HIM TO COME BACK TO FLORIDA SOON SO ME AND MY FRIEND CAN GO!! TAHNKS!! HAVE FUN TONITE!! TELL HIM TO COME BACK TO FLORIDA FAST!! THANKS!!
Monkey Girl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2023 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OR U CAN CALL MY fRIENDS CELL LOL AND ASK FOR JOYCE!! LOL!! AT 863-446-1923 HEY LET ME DREAM!! EVEN IF I JUST HEAR ONE SONG!! HEHE!! HAVE UR PHONE RITE THERE WHEN U MET HIM AND HAVE HIM SAY HI!! LOL!! OK ILL SHUT UP NOW CUZ U PROBBAY THINK IM CRAZY!!WELL i AM CRAZY FOR JOSH!!
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2023 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you all have fun----please tell us all about it when you get back

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2

~love ya all---big group hug to my forum family!

~check out 2 new projects we are doing for Josh!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FanfromWI

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2023 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And if you took any pics try to post them too.

She's a big 'ol flirt (yep that's me)
Turn it up (let's all scream)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: