#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
Josh's Tour Dates...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2023 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh's site updated some of his tour dates (thanks for letting me know Casey!!) so I went ahead and added them on the orginal post! I also got a couple of new ones from Lyric's site too.

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2

Be sure to check out 2 new projects we are doing for Josh!!

Last edited by dolphinmirage1973 on Mon Feb 14, 2023 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jadesmom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2023 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dolphinmirage1973 wrote:
Josh's site updated some of his tour dates so I went ahead and added them on the orginal post!

Thanks for the update Becky - I will get as many details as I can and update the spreadsheet by tomorrow night!
I want a new duck

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2023 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

has josh ever been to arizona for his new cd tour?
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2023 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want a new duck wrote:
has josh ever been to arizona for his new cd tour?

NOPE!!!! Crying or Very sad Trust me, I'm wanting on him to come here!! I'll be so happy when he does!

Oh and Tobi, thanks for doing more research---I'm gonna try to see if I can find any other dates---already checked his site and Lyric Street and updated from those sites.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jadesmom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2023 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok - list is updated and current as of February 14, 2005. IF ANYONE HAS ANY FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Becky - I checked with Lyric Street's site too before I posted the updated Tour Schedule spreadsheet. Thank you again for the heads up on Josh's site!

wicowgirl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2023 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok guys.. I was out sick for a few day so I'm not sure if someone told you about this date or not but Josh will be in Milwaukee WI on March 8th at the Silver Spur! I'm SOOO excited! I'll get to see Josh 2 days in a row because I already have tickets to his show in Madison on the 9th! Very Happy Yay!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2023 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Six shows in Ohio, and a few that are out of state but within driving range...you know I am loving this! Very Happy

Thanks Becky and Tobi for all the updates, you are the best! I'll keep ya posted on the Akron show!

Nicki
Jadesmom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2023 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicki wrote:
Six shows in Ohio, and a few that are out of state but within driving range...you know I am loving this! Very Happy

Thanks Becky and Tobi for all the updates, you are the best! I'll keep ya posted on the Akron show!

Nicki

LOL, I'd be lovin' it too!
You are very welcome Nicki!
PLEASE - take lots of pictures and share your story with us EVERYTIME you go!
Jadesmom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2023 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wicowgirl wrote:
Ok guys.. I was out sick for a few day so I'm not sure if someone told you about this date or not but Josh will be in Milwaukee WI on March 8th at the Silver Spur! I'm SOOO excited! I'll get to see Josh 2 days in a row because I already have tickets to his show in Madison on the 9th! Very Happy Yay!

Becky - I hope you are feeling better now! I am so excited for you! WOW - 2 days in a row - very exciting. Please take pictures and share with us in here.

I actually have March 8th on the sheet, however, there are conflicting reports from entries on the forum, what I found on the web, what is posted on Josh's site and Lyric Street. I am hoping to clear it up shortly by checking with Gene.

I will let everyone know as soon as I do.
wicowgirl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2023 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that is because you have him down as in Chicago on the 8th, but it looks like that is a radio or TV station so he is probably doing that during the day and he'll be in Milwaukee at night, the show doesn't start 'til 9pm and it's just an acoustic set. Chicago is only about 1 1/2 from Milwaukee he could easily do both in a day, alot of artists do. Let me know what you find out though. Smile Our radio station is promoting the show though so I'm pretty sure he'll be here.

Yes, I'm feeling much better.. thanks for asking, I had the flu and it was horrible. Crying or Very sad YUCK!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2023 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becky, thanks for the info---between me and Tobi then I'm sure we'll hopefully get everyone informed!! LOL. Hope you're feeling better now Becky.

Tobi, thanks again for helping with this thread and concert dates! I like that between the both of us we're letting the other forum members know where Josh is at so they can go out and cheer him on. You're the best Tobi! Very Happy

FanfromWI

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2023 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wicowgirl wrote:
Yes, I'm feeling much better.. thanks for asking, I had the flu and it was horrible. Crying or Very sad YUCK!!

It seems like everyone has the flu. I got a cold one week then got over it and got the flu the next week. That was in Jan. I got the flu the weekend before I saw Josh.

She's a big 'ol flirt (yep that's me)
Turn it up (let's all scream)
Jadesmom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2023 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dolphinmirage1973 wrote:
Becky, thanks for the info---between me and Tobi then I'm sure we'll hopefully get everyone informed!! LOL. Hope you're feeling better now Becky.

Tobi, thanks again for helping with this thread and concert dates! I like that between the both of us we're letting the other forum members know where Josh is at so they can go out and cheer him on. You're the best Tobi! Very Happy

Becky - Thank you, and it is no problem - I am willing and able to help anyway I can. I love to create spreadsheets, and searching the internet is part of my full time job, so it just works for me. Besides - I REALLY appreciate all the time and effort you put into this forum, so I wanted to pitch in and do my part!

Very Happy oh, and by the way, I think John says it best: "YOU ROCK!!" Laughing
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2023 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jadesmom wrote:

Becky - Thank you, and it is no problem - I am willing and able to help anyway I can. I love to create spreadsheets, and searching the internet is part of my full time job, so it just works for me. Besides - I REALLY appreciate all the time and effort you put into this forum, so I wanted to pitch in and do my part!

Very Happy oh, and by the way, I think John says it best: "YOU ROCK!!" Laughing

Aww, I'm going to cry...LOL. This whole forum is so sweet and if it wasn't for all of you --- well I'd be bored to death sitting at home doing nothing! LOL. Thanks so much for your kind words Tobi. I love being on this forum and doing what I can---just wish I could do even more. But I really appreciate all the hard work you've been doing with looking up everything on the internet and all your post of website articles and tour dates dealing with Josh. So Tobi, YOU ROCK too!!!! Very Happy

ilovejoshG507

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2023 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info ladies! Very Happy

~Becky G.~

~I touched Josh's hand I think my lifes complete! Josh fan since audition on AI2~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: