#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
Let's get Josh on the Top 20!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Music Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rox

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2022 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm voting for him every day! I hope he gets to #1 soon!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2022 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been voting on GACTV as well. Oddly the top 20 video countdown on CMT is not decided by fan requests. The videos are selected by using a variety of resources including Billboard charts, video sales, CD sales, singles sales, etc. The results are weighed together to determine the top 20 videos. Weird isnt it! Of course that didn't stop me from putting it on the boards on CMT telling them to play the video. Even if requesting it doesnt count as a vote for the top 20, it still gets it out there to people who may not have known that he has a video for it. So keep up the good work
PippinSkywalker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2022 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I've been voting on GACTV as well. Oddly the top 20 video countdown on CMT is not decided by fan requests. The videos are selected by using a variety of resources including Billboard charts, video sales, CD sales, singles sales, etc. The results are weighed together to determine the top 20 videos. Weird isnt it! Of course that didn't stop me from putting it on the boards on CMT telling them to play the video. Even if requesting it doesnt count as a vote for the top 20, it still gets it out there to people who may not have known that he has a video for it. So keep up the good work

Hi Louis,

Welcome to the forums. Yeah, CMT's Top 20 is a weird one.
They also determine the top videos by the artist's CMT message board activity, video viewing and such. So if you visit Josh's page on CMT.com often it will help get him in the Top 20. It's great that you are promoting Josh and his video! All of us have been working our tails off voting, promoting etc, etc..
LouisWa76

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2022 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CMT is my home page so I'm always on Josh's fansite...but I didnt read anywhere on the CMT help forums where they use the boards to help with the top 20 videos. But if they do than they need to get the new video put on the site so people can "vote" for it. I tried to email Launch Videos to get them to put the video on there but I couldnt find a direct email to do so. I figure every little bit would help.

Smile

Josh for president!!! LOL
Fan1000

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2022 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess this week's voting is over, so now we have to concentrate on next week's countdown.

JGfan1000 Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: