#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
Cold and Flu season
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GracinGurl48135

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2022 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dolphinmirage1973 wrote:
GracinGurl48135 wrote:
Hey!

I always het sick around this time. I'm just getting over a bad cold now...

Its not cool

Becky- Your last name is Nowak? lol thats so funny, My Best friend's name is Becca Nowak

whatta small world

Well I'm getting over a bad cold too, so I now how you feel.

Yes my last name is Nowak (well it's my married name---my maiden name is McKiddy.) That's cute that I pretty much have the same name as your best friend then. Very Happy

lol, you changed you signature Wink

Her full name is Rebecca Lynn Nowak

AIM- x Auf Achse 5 or CrysOvrSpilldMLK

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2022 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, yea I changed it~~ I keep trying to get some of my 'old friends' to check out the forum and they will know me better by the McKiddy---I'll probably change it again in the future though---get tired of the same ol' siggy all the time!! LOL.
My full name is Rebecca Sue. I never go by Rebecca though, in fact when I was in the hosiptal giving birth to my daughter...people would be calling me Rebecca and I'd be ignoring them cause I'm not use to being called that!!! LOL.

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2

Happy Holidays to all my Forum Friends!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GracinGurl48135

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2022 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dolphinmirage1973 wrote:
LOL, yea I changed it~~ I keep trying to get some of my 'old friends' to check out the forum and they will know me better by the McKiddy---I'll probably change it again in the future though---get tired of the same ol' siggy all the time!! LOL.
My full name is Rebecca Sue. I never go by Rebecca though, in fact when I was in the hosiptal giving birth to my daughter...people would be calling me Rebecca and I'd be ignoring them cause I'm not use to being called that!!! LOL.

lol, thats so funny! My friend hates being called Becky, so she only goes by Becca or Rebecca... lol

AIM- x Auf Achse 5 or CrysOvrSpilldMLK

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2022 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GracinGurl48135 wrote:
dolphinmirage1973 wrote:

lol, thats so funny! My friend hates being called Becky, so she only goes by Becca or Rebecca... lol

LOL

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2

Happy Holidays to all my Forum Friends!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> I Want to Live All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: