#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
The Holidays
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GracinLovin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2022 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOOOH I love Christmas music! A few of my favorites are: "O Holy Night," "The First Noel," "I Never Knew The Meaning of Christmas" and "The Only Gift" (all are on *NSync's Christmas CD .... what can I say, I've liked'em since 7th grade! Wink)

I don't really know if I have a favorite Christmas movie... I don't remember how many I've seen that are really Christmas movies.... uhh... I remember "Mixed Nuts," I haven't seen it forever, though! I think it was a Christmas movie ... or was suppose to be Very Happy But on Christmas morning... I always try to get up early and watch ....... PacMan's Christmas. I know... corny... Laughing

- Jennifer

:: I love my *Saucy Aussie* ::

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Barrel_Racin_Michigan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2022 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite song is Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas...Judy Garland Style..

And of course Rudolph..LOL I remember watching out the window, and a plane went by, i thought the red light was rudoplh, my parents looked worried.

Heather

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
KuchieKuchieKoo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2022 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"A Christmas Story" has to be near the top of my list for movies...

" You'll shoot your eye out " so many classic moments... "Deck the hars with bars of horry... Fa Ra Ra Ra Ra.... Ra Ra Ra Ra... I'll get back to you on my songs...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> I Want to Live All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: