#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
Fave Holiday Memory/Tradition
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2022 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GracinGurl48135 wrote:

A place in Westland called Hines Park has a "Festival fo Lights" every year. Its really cool. You drive through the park and they have these huge Christmas light displays. Its really cool. When I was little, we'd go on my sister and mines birthday. But recently it seems like we've only gone if we have time...

That sounds cool though!! I love decorating myself in lights, etc. I can't wait till the day after Thanksgiving to bring out all my Christmas stuff!!

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2

Happy Holidays to all my Forum Friends!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GracinGurl48135

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2022 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol me too! I hate it that people start decorating ect. the day after Halloween. It makes me mad, lol

AIM- x Auf Achse 5 or CrysOvrSpilldMLK

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
miss731

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2022 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dolphinmirage1973 wrote:
Hey Missy, back in like the 90s...didn't Southwyke Mall have something like the puppet---but it was a Christmas gift box that talked to you or something?? I remember being somewhere and walking by this Christmas gift and it just started yelling at you and talking to you---it was with a little Christmas scene. I just can't remember if that was in Ohio or TN.

Yeah it did !! Smile It was a giant bear named Jingles but it did have like a big gift box with it !!Laughing
I don't know if Southwyck's gonna have anything like that this year,they only have a few stores left in it cause no one goes there anymore,they all go to Franklin Park mall now !!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2022 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

miss731 wrote:

Yeah it did !! Smile It was a giant bear named Jingles but it did have like a big gift box with it !!Laughing
I don't know if Southwyck's gonna have anything like that this year,they only have a few stores left in it cause no one goes there anymore,they all go to Franklin Park mall now !!

Cool, okay now I know I wasn't dreaming of it!! LOL. So everyone goes to Franklin? Why? I use to always go to Southwyck---my aunt lives right down the street from that...then when I was a kid living there we went to Woodville alot.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
miss731

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2022 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dolphinmirage1973 wrote:
miss731 wrote:

Cool, okay now I know I wasn't dreaming of it!! LOL. So everyone goes to Franklin? Why? I use to always go to Southwyck---my aunt lives right down the street from that...then when I was a kid living there we went to Woodville alot.

Southwycks been dead for a while(I still go there cause its right down the street from me too),Franklin is really the place to go,they have done so much remodeling and they actually have a food court Laughing A new outdoor mall just opened in Perrysburg, that is gonna hurt Southwyck too. Woodville and Northtowne are in pretty bad shape as well.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2022 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

miss731 wrote:

Southwycks been dead for a while(I still go there cause its right down the street from me too),Franklin is really the place to go,they have done so much remodeling and they actually have a food court Laughing A new outdoor mall just opened in Perrysburg, that is gonna hurt Southwyck too. Woodville and Northtowne are in pretty bad shape as well.

Geez, guess alot has happened in Toledo since I've left. (I haven't been there since Sept of 2001.)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> I Want to Live All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: