#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
Thanksgiving Project in JOSH'S Honor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spring_chickie_26

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2022 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, I have an idea for another great project. Since Josh is a former marine, I think it would be really awesome to set up a headquarters for his estreet team members to send things in for a care package to send to the troops personally by josh by the new year or sometime in January. I know it maybe a lot to ask for, I just really am emotional right now towards the troops over in seas and their families. I just watched "last letters from home" and i cant imagine what life is like over there. Guys email me at [email protected] and we can talk more about it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2022 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spring_chickie_26 wrote:
Hey guys, I have an idea for another great project. Since Josh is a former marine, I think it would be really awesome to set up a headquarters for his estreet team members to send things in for a care package to send to the troops personally by josh by the new year or sometime in January. I know it maybe a lot to ask for, I just really am emotional right now towards the troops over in seas and their families. I just watched "last letters from home" and i cant imagine what life is like over there. Guys email me at [email protected] and we can talk more about it.

I don't think Josh would really have the time to personally send in something...but his fans could in his honor.
I think we may take a short break in projects after the Christmas ornaments---let everyone recover from Christmas, etc and start something back up by around Easter...this would be a great idea for the next time. If fans are interested in doing this though, then they can email me and let me know and I can see if we would have a good turn out for it...then I'll let you know Jennifer, and we can maybe start to work on it. I know people have alot on there plates usually around this time of the year and with 2 projects right now we don't want to over do it.

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2
[email protected]
http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan

Last edited by dolphinmirage1973 on Fri Nov 12, 2022 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dreamnmist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2022 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreamnmist wrote:
Ok guys.. its push time....

We have only two weeks left before Thanksgiving!!!! If you are mailing in donations, you need to drop them in the mail by first of next week. Come on guys... I know we call push this at least to $500. Wouldnt it be great is we just had a dollar for each member of the board.

Josh knows what we are doing here... lets make him proud of us. I'm sure he is checking to see how things are going too. Time to rob the piggy banks. LOL If you have either worked on an ornament for Josh and family for Christmas OR did a birthday page for Josh's book... I challenge you to make at least a $1 donation because every buck counts. There was over 30 people involved in the book... and I know many of you are working on the Christmas project. Don't think for one minute that because we are donating to some charity that he wont know and so that is why you are sitting back not getting involved with this one. HE DOES KNOW and all the people that make donations will have their names placed on the certificate and letter that Josh is sent when we are done. Dig Deep.. and lets make him proud.

Just bringing this to current page so all can read !! Smile

http://www.freewebs.com/fanofjoshgracin/
Forum group hug
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: