#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
Josh at Cattle Annies 11/6/04

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Music Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nascargal2448

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2022 10:41 pm    Post subject: Josh at Cattle Annies 11/6/04 Reply with quote

[color=darkred][/color]
Wow!!! I have followed and supported Josh ever since his audition on American Idol and KNEW he had talent!! I was so very excited to see him get a record deal in Nashville and could NOT wait to see him live. I had to give the opportunity to see him here in VA Beach because of me attending school. So, my mom, aunt, uncle and myself met up at Lynchburg to see the show. I told my mom that if he ever came around this area I HAVE to see him! So, needless to say the show BLEW ME AWAY! I was so impressed with his voice and his band! They sounded just great! I really liked how he interacted with the crowd and wanted everyone on the dancefloor and join in on the show. I was really into it near the end when he did a song by my FAVORITE band Bon Jovi..."It's My Life" I looked at my aunt and said WoW!!! I don't believe he is singing this song and he NAILED IT!!!We met him before his show and afterwards and what a true gentleman. My aunt and I had took a flag and made a special banner for Josh. It said Josh Gracin a TRUE AMERICAN IDOL...with a true talent...a dedicated serviceman...loving husband and father. Needless to say he was very impressed and showed eveyone around us. He even showed it to Ann Marie and we got our picture with him and the flag. I was so impressed how very carefully he folded it and gave it to Ann Marie. It was just so awesome! I told him how I enjoyed the show and was so very proud of him. Needless to say I am READY for another Josh show! I wish him the best of luck and all the happiness for him and his family! Very Happy [/i]
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2022 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum!! Glad you had fun at the show, Josh and his band are great, aren't they?!?! I can't wait till I get to see them too.

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2
[email protected]
http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dreamnmist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2022 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhh girl wish I had known you were there.. So was I!! Smile I saw him Nov. 1st in Va. Beach and then Nov. 6th at Cattle Annie's Smile SOoooooo GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

Hey mark your calendar for the Va. Beach bike classic... Josh will be there in April. Very Happy

http://www.freewebs.com/fanofjoshgracin/
Forum group hug
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2022 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreamnmist wrote:
Ohhh girl wish I had known you were there.. So was I!! Smile I saw him Nov. 1st in Va. Beach and then Nov. 6th at Cattle Annie's Smile SOoooooo GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

Hey mark your calendar for the Va. Beach bike classic... Josh will be there in April. Very Happy

Robin, how many times are you gonna get to see Josh, girl?!??!?! God I'm so jealous--LOL...Need to get Josh this way soon!!!! Remember when he gets here in AZ, there's gonna be a big party here!!! Right John??? LOL

[email protected]
GracinLover69

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2022 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VA BEACH!!
thats only like 16 hours drive!!!
hmm....
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2022 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GracinLover69 wrote:
VA BEACH!!
thats only like 16 hours drive!!!
hmm....

Robin, you're giving Ralph ideas...that could be dangerous!!! LOL

[email protected]
Dreamnmist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2022 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Down Ralph.. Down. LOL (there is a mileage restriction Ralph.. didnt you know?? You arent allow to travel to other countries or over 5 hrs to see Josh or they throw you out when you get there. LOL )

Hey Becky I plan on seeing as many times as I can as many places that I can whenever I can. LOLOLOL And you cant say you wouldnt do the same if you had the chance. Wink

http://www.freewebs.com/fanofjoshgracin/
Forum group hug
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2022 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreamnmist wrote:
Down Ralph.. Down. LOL (there is a mileage restriction Ralph.. didnt you know?? You arent allow to travel to other countries or over 5 hrs to see Josh or they throw you out when you get there. LOL )

Hey Becky I plan on seeing as many times as I can as many places that I can whenever I can. LOLOLOL And you cant say you wouldnt do the same if you had the chance. Wink

LOL, I know I would...but I haven't had the chance!!! Sad I'm just so jealous!! LOL.

Oh and Ralph, you know she's right on that mileage thing...LOL. Why do you think I have to wait till he comes to AZ?!?! LOL. SO Josh better get his butt to AZ soon. Laughing

[email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: