#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
Musicians
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Music Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
melinda

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2023 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="dolphinmirage1973"]
melinda wrote:

Robin and Becky are my girls!... quote]

Cool here that Robin, we're her girls...I feel so special now!!! Laughing I love ya Melinda!!! Very Happy

lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dreamnmist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2023 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's cool.. I just know the one I dated referred to himself all the time with Ex.

And John I wasnt being rude.. just forgot to say.. Thanks for how great you have been. Smile

http://www.freewebs.com/fanofjoshgracin/
Forum group hug
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bassman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2022 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

southerngirl07 wrote:
Dreamnmist wrote:

john, back to the questions- could you find out when josh graduated from boot camp and if he was at Parris Island or San Diego? alog with anywhere else he may have been stationed in his 4 yrs.? oh, yeah, did you see a rose fly up on stage at the ocoee river days? i threw it up there. could you tell me if josh kept it and if he read the note in it and if so, what did he say about it? thx! Smile Very Happy Laughing i'm crazy!
I can try, no promises. I dont want to intrude on Josh's privacy, so if I dont get back to you on that, dont be mad. He did get the flower, and I am sure he read the note. I will ask him to see if he remembers what the note said.
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2022 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bassman wrote:
I can try, no promises. I dont want to intrude on Josh's privacy, so if I dont get back to you on that, dont be mad. He did get the flower, and I am sure he read the note. I will ask him to see if he remembers what the note said.

John, we can't thank you enough for all you are doing for us on the boards...but I'm sure none of us want to invade anyones privacy. So if you can't answer certain questions we do understand. Please do not feel like we wouldn't understand...we all respect you and what you are doing here so we could never be mad at you!!! Laughing

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2
~Love ya all, Group Hug!
http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
southerngirl07

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2022 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dolphinmirage1973 wrote:
Bassman wrote:

John, we can't thank you enough for all you are doing for us on the boards...but I'm sure none of us want to invade anyones privacy. So if you can't answer certain questions we do understand. Please do not feel like we wouldn't understand...we all respect you and what you are doing here so we could never be mad at you!!! Laughing

that's cool. i don't want his privacy intruded. i was just curious, that's all. if you haven't guessed, my brother's also a Marine. so i was just wondering. but about the rose- awesome!!! when i tell miranda, she'll be excited. she almost flipped out when i told her that you still remembered us. Very Happy Laughing

OOH-RAH!!!!
southerngirl07

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2022 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bassman wrote:
southerngirl07 wrote:
Dreamnmist wrote:

john, back to the questions- could you find out when josh graduated from boot camp and if he was at Parris Island or San Diego? alog with anywhere else he may have been stationed in his 4 yrs.? oh, yeah, did you see a rose fly up on stage at the ocoee river days? i threw it up there. could you tell me if josh kept it and if he read the note in it and if so, what did he say about it? thx! Smile Very Happy Laughing i'm crazy!

i guess that shoots down my next question. i was gonna ask if there are any really good colleges in michagin (sp) he (or anyone) could suggest. that's okie-dokie though. have a gr8 day!!!!! and ralph, if you're reading this, please come back.

OOH-RAH!!!!
1babe615

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2022 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BASSMAN

Hey John,

I am glad to see that you are a BUSH man. If I was old enough that is who I would vote for. It scares me to think of having Kerry's wife as the first lady. She can't even remember if Laura Bush has ever had a real job. Have no idea where she has been the last few years, considering Mrs. Bush's push for reading as a former librarian and teacher.

1. Is Josh stuck with the label former American Idol finalist everywhere he goes or is some of that wearing off?

2. We have heard that Josh writes songs, do you also write them?

3. Have you heard any that Josh has written?

Thanks again!!! We appreciate whatever questions you can answer!!

People, I am running out of questions. Help me out here!!!!!

r.n.
southerngirl07

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2022 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

john, i just have to say, you are sexy!!!

OOH-RAH!!!!
Bassman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2022 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1babe615 wrote:
BASSMAN

1. Is Josh stuck with the label former American Idol finalist everywhere he goes or is some of that wearing off?<yes and no. some places really get into it, but by next year it should be gone, not that it hurts to have the press>

2. We have heard that Josh writes songs, do you also write them? <yrd he writes, in fact I have written with him>

3. Have you heard any that Josh has written?<yes, thay are good songs. if he keeps it up he could be a great writer>

Thanks again!!! We appreciate whatever questions you can answer!!

People, I am running out of questions. Help me out here!!!!!

r.n.
neighborfan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2022 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi John! Are you in PA, SC and NC this week? Have a safe trip!!
I was wondering if you knew who designed the logo that's on Josh T-shirts, etc. The kinda wing-thing. It's very cool. I wonder if it came from Lyric Street people, or if it was something Josh came up with???
Thanks Laughing
Bassman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2022 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, i am at all those shows. ithink someone else came up with it at LC
1babe615

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2022 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, John!

How was Greenville? I love Greenville. My brother went to college there.

Just one question this morning:

What does Josh think about him being considered one of music's new young heartthrobs? He is the best looking guy in the new heartthrobs photo gallery!!!!!

r.n.
Dreamnmist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2022 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morning John,
You said you and Josh both were writing. Smile Do we get to hear one of the collaborations on the next album?

Have you wrote any songs that have been recorded by another artist?

Have a good day, Smile

http://www.freewebs.com/fanofjoshgracin/
Forum group hug
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2022 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreamnmist wrote:
Morning John,
You said you and Josh both were writing. Smile Do we get to hear one of the collaborations on the next album?

Have you wrote any songs that have been recorded by another artist?

Have a good day, Smile

Yea that would be cool!! Let us know about that one John if you could.

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2
~Love ya all, Group Hug!
http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan
Bassman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2022 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1babe615 wrote:
Hey, John!

What does Josh think about him being considered one of music's new young heartthrobs? He is the best looking guy in the new heartthrobs photo gallery!!!!! < Well he is a humble man, so you will have to ask him that when you meet him>

r.n.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: