#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
Hello All I'm New.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jmarobinson03

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2023 6:17 pm    Post subject: Hello All I'm New. Reply with quote

Hey Ya'll. I am new to this forum and hope to get to know a few new people. I am a 19 year old female from Scranton, Pa. I am a Communication Arts and Media Technology Student at Lackawanna College and will be going on to film school to become a Music Video Producer. Then I plan on moving to Nashville,TN. I first heard Josh sing on American Idol and knew he was great. I then followed his story concerning the Marines. Wednesday evening I had the pleasure of meeting this amazing man. Josh was at Shakers Bar in Dickson City, Pa. He put on an amazing show. It was wonderful how he stayed for hours to meet and greet with everyone. He was so kind and considerate. He even signed my Tee-Shirt. When I met him I told him my plans for for after film school and asked if I could produce one of his videos. He said he'd put in a good word with his manager for me. He was amazing Thank you Josh for not only that one show but for sharing your life and talent with us. Good Luck Take it to the top.
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2023 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Jennifer to the forum! It's great to hear yet another story about how great Josh is with his fans! I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends from this board...everyone is very nice!

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2
[email protected]
http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
miss731

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2023 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Jennifer !! Smile Glad you decided to join and share your sweet story with us !! Smile

-Missy Rose Deluxe's HonkyTonk,feed store gun shop,used car, beer,bait,BBQ,barber shop,Laundromat-!!
rox

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2023 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello Jennifer welcome to the forum!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2023 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Jennifer! One great Josh story after another!!! He's sure making friends and fans as he travels the country!! So glad you got to see him perform Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: