#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
Should I or shouldnt I?!?!?!?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vtsister99

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2023 5:48 pm    Post subject: Should I or shouldnt I?!?!?!? Reply with quote

Hello all.. have not been on in awhile, school is keeping me really busy. Hope that everyone is doing well Very Happy Anyways here is my question... this summer when I met Josh at the Pirates/Braves bball game, Josh called me on my cell phone, I still have his number. My question is.. next Friday, Oct 29th there is a concert that I have tickets to, should I call him or should I not call him?!?!! My friends and family say that I should. What do you guys think??? Please let me know.. I am so torn on what to do.

Thanks Smile
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2023 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a tough one, you want to repect his privacy...I think it would all depend on how much you two talked, if it was a major converstation or a short one---if you two really talked and you think he'll remember you then maybe----but if you two only spoke a few words (cause I hear he talks to fans alot by calling via phone...heard of alot of people doing that), then no I'd respect his privacy and not call. I mean just cause Josh is famous now, he is still entitled to his privacy and respect---so that's the main thing! So it's a tough decision I'm sure; but just be respectful in which ever you decide to do and I'm sure it'll be fine.

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2
[email protected]
http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ralph

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2023 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it was me then i would definately call him
In fact id call him everyday
btw
whats his number?
lol
OMG!
getting excited!!!!

Ok if i were in Josh's shoes id be uncomfortable with your call because i dont really know you etc Very Happy
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2023 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ralph wrote:
If it was me then i would definately call him
In fact id call him everyday
btw
whats his number?
lol
OMG!
getting excited!!!!

Ok if i were in Josh's shoes id be uncomfortable with your call because i dont really know you etc Very Happy

Oh boy Ralph, if you got a hold of Josh's number I'd feel sorry for him!! LOL!

But you did seriously give some good advice at the end! Laughing

[email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ralph

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2023 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol but seriously
can i have his number PLEASE Very Happy
miss731

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2023 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be to nervous to call him I'd probably giggle and hang up when he answered Laughing !!
Ralph

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2023 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miss731 wrote:
I would be to nervous to call him I'd probably giggle and hang up when he answered Laughing !!

lol
SAME HERE!
GracinGurl48135

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2023 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hah Ralph, your awesome

yeah, I'd start spazzing and hyperventalating (Sp? lol)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dreamnmist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2023 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.. Well you said in the summer that he called you... dont know the story behind that but I mean is it possible he still has your number as well? This might be a good question for Bassman.. what do you think Becky? And then here is alway the possiblity that the number you have is the wrong number now too. WOW... really tough call to make.

http://www.freewebs.com/fanofjoshgracin/
Forum group hug
Ralph

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2023 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GracinGurl48135 wrote:
hah Ralph, your awesome

yeah, I'd start spazzing and hyperventalating (Sp? lol)

thx hehe!
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2023 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreamnmist wrote:
Hmm.. Well you said in the summer that he called you... dont know the story behind that but I mean is it possible he still has your number as well? This might be a good question for Bassman.. what do you think Becky? And then here is alway the possiblity that the number you have is the wrong number now too. WOW... really tough call to make.

I actually wouldn't bring John (Bassman) into this---cause if he says to call then she says "Bassman said it was okay" well that could get him into trouble. I really thing the bottom line is if they had a major converstation or not...I think privacy is a big thing and Josh deserves some privacy.

[email protected]
wgm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2023 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait awhile before you call him. You still have his number, right? so I suggest that you check to see if that is the right number because that could be someone else's number he gave you.
Ralph

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2023 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dolphinmirage1973 wrote:
Dreamnmist wrote:

I actually wouldn't bring John (Bassman) into this---cause if he says to call then she says "Bassman said it was okay" well that could get him into trouble. I really thing the bottom line is if they had a major converstation or not...I think privacy is a big thing and Josh deserves some privacy.

hehe
i think Josh will get turned on by my voice Very Happy
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2023 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ralph wrote:
dolphinmirage1973 wrote:
Dreamnmist wrote:

hehe
i think Josh will get turned on by my voice Very Happy

Okay we are still trying to find help for Ralph, right?!?! LOL

[email protected]
Soldiers Mom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2023 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's one important to thing to remember...Your Number can be traced...
Be careful of your actions, and he is married with a child. I'm not being snotty, I just want you to think about all the what if's. You'd hate to start anything for no reason. With all the thousands of fans that he's met, odds are he won't remember you and then you'll feel bad. He might not like the fact that you have his private number, and he'll probably have it changed after that just for his own privacy. I wouldn't give it out to anyone either, that's trouble just waiting to happen.

There's Nothing Harder Than Being The Mother Of A Combat Soldier.....HOOAH !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: