#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
Thanksgiving Project in JOSH'S Honor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rox

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2023 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! That's an awesome start!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2023 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of people say, "I gave at the office," or "I donated at school." Now you can pitch in and say, "I gave at the forum!" St. Jude's is SUCH a worthy cause, you can feel good about giving. And doing it in Josh's name just makes it fun to give!!!
Keep the donations coming . . . group hug!!
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2023 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

neighborfan wrote:
Lots of people say, "I gave at the office," or "I donated at school." Now you can pitch in and say, "I gave at the forum!" St. Jude's is SUCH a worthy cause, you can feel good about giving. And doing it in Josh's name just makes it fun to give!!!
Keep the donations coming . . . group hug!!

Well said Susan.

We are at a good start---but lets keep the donations rolling in!!

Thanks everyone for doing this!!

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2
[email protected]
http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
neighborfan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2023 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK gang, it's Friday. Payday. Allowance Day. Take The Cans To The Recycler Day. Think how much we spend on Starbucks, or magazines, or lipstick in a week or two. Make a small sacrifice and send it to St. Jude's Country Cares. If you don't have a credit card, maybe you can give the $$$$ to your folks or a friend, and they can use their debit card on-line. It's Easy!! We only have about a month . . . Right Becky/Cindy??
Dreamnmist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2023 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got it Susan! Smile We know you guys will come through. One week without that extra soda, one extra night of babysitting, or even one less trip to the movies and you have a nice donation in hand. Smile Also don't forget to mention to your family and friends about our fundraising efforts and ask them to help also even if they aren't a Josh fan (crazy people) let them know its really about the kids and their families. All of you by now should have got an email or PM with the post that is on this board. Send that with a brief note from you to your local radio station and ask them to include the info on their websites or annouce it on the air so that other Josh fans can not only find out about this site but help in this project. And make sure you get a copy of the banner from this board and put it up on your sites and in your emails. All of you promote Josh so great... this is just another way to promote him and help others at the same time. Smile Thanks all.

http://www.freewebs.com/fanofjoshgracin/
Forum group hug
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2023 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work!! Let's get these donations going. I emailed all of my friends and family, even my local radio station---even if they don't do it, it's getting the word out and maybe somewhere down the road someone will do it! So it never hurts just to spread the word!!

[email protected]
rox

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2023 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've emailed my local radio station and I can email a few others later tonight in the California area. I've told many friends and I'm trying my best to get the word out! Robin, did St. Judes ever get back to you about sending money through the mail?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2023 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rox wrote:
I've emailed my local radio station and I can email a few others later tonight in the California area. I've told many friends and I'm trying my best to get the word out! Robin, did St. Judes ever get back to you about sending money through the mail?

I know there is an address that you can mail them a donation too at the bottom of the page---they prefer check over cash. Hope that helps.

[email protected]
Dreamnmist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2023 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rox wrote:

Hey girl.. go to page I have linked in the beginning of this thread and scroll all the way to the bottom of page and there you will see mail in address. If I were you if you can print out the form to make a donation and send with your check.. and also make sure to mark it is in Josh Gracin's honor. Smile

Forum group hug
rox

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2023 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info! I just wanted to make sure you could do that and it would go under the artists name which would make sense! Just though I would check anyways, someone emailed me that question.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2023 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhooHoo! $150 ! ! ! Keep it up, gang!
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2023 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We got off to a good start but let's keep those donations coming in....let's see that dollar amount get higher!! Remember it's for a good cause and it helps promote Josh!!!

[email protected]
miss731

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2022 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreamnmist wrote:
rox wrote:

Hey girl.. go to page I have linked in the beginning of this thread and scroll all the way to the bottom of page and there you will see mail in address. If I were you if you can print out the form to make a donation and send with your check.. and also make sure to mark it is in Josh Gracin's honor. Smile

Do they accept money orders?? I closed my checking account, too much of a hassle Smile
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2022 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

miss731 wrote:
Dreamnmist wrote:
rox wrote:

Do they accept money orders?? I closed my checking account, too much of a hassle Smile

I'm sure they would...just make sure you put in Josh Gracin's honor and make it out to St. Judes

[email protected]
Dreamnmist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2022 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a reminder for everyone... keep those donations coming in!! I know for alot of people the first part of the month is the best time for money and Monday is the 1st of November. We are around $175.00 now. I know this is going to be mentioned at Josh's concert Monday night would love to tell him we rolling on getting those donations in. My local radio station is going to announce this to all the ones at the Monday night concert so I hope we get a few new members also.

Will keep you up to date. Smile

Forum group hug
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: