#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
josh/concert/age

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Questions/Comments/Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
melinda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2023 1:29 am    Post subject: josh/concert/age Reply with quote

ok so we all know josh is on tour right about now. so i live in richmond va and hes coming clse. i would of never thought hed be that close to me. so my girl robin called told me that josh was coming close to us and you would of thought i died then she calls and gets the info and she calls me and tells me the sad news. that you have to be 21 .. oh that was so sad when she told me and i could tell she didnt wanna tell me. she kept telling me she was sorry and i told her it wasnt her fault. and its not. i just dont understand they know that josh has younger fans and why would there be an age. im pretty sure its the age thing where josh is playing so i dont think its his choice ya know. so i dont want josh or anyone to think im taking it out on him but im not. i just think its not fair. but thanks to robin im mailing her the cd cover and shes gonna call me while at the show.. thanks robin!!!
" baby dont get hooked on me".. joe baby i am already hooked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
neighborfan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2023 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Melinda . . . it's tough when the concerts are held in "over 21" establishments. I know Josh likes to do the "all ages" gigs � in Temecula they turned a big ole honkey-tonk bar into an all-ages concert so all Josh's fans could see him. I'm sure you'll get to see him sometime in a regular concert.
Take care!
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2023 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it must suck Melinda--but you're not alone; alot of us haven't seen him yet and are dying to see him too!! I'm sure Josh has no control over the age thing---hopefully you'll get to see him soon!! I hope I do too!! LOL. But isn't Robin the sweetest?!?! At least you'll get your autograph!!!

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2
[email protected]
http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bassman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2023 3:53 am    Post subject: Re: josh/concert/age Reply with quote

melinda wrote:
ok so we all know josh is on tour right about now. so i live in richmond va and hes coming clse. i would of never thought hed be that close to me. so my girl robin called told me that josh was coming close to us and you would of thought i died then she calls and gets the info and she calls me and tells me the sad news. that you have to be 21 .. oh that was so sad when she told me and i could tell she didnt wanna tell me. she kept telling me she was sorry and i told her it wasnt her fault. and its not. i just dont understand they know that josh has younger fans and why would there be an age. im pretty sure its the age thing where josh is playing so i dont think its his choice ya know. so i dont want josh or anyone to think im taking it out on him but im not. i just think its not fair. but thanks to robin im mailing her the cd cover and shes gonna call me while at the show.. thanks robin!!!

Ok, I feel bad for you. Some venues do that, It is no fun for you, I know.

Questions though: Who is Robin? Is she on this site? How do I talk to her?

And where in Richmond do you live? If you are near Chesterfield/Chester area, maybe we can do something to help you out.
Dreamnmist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2023 4:19 am    Post subject: Re: josh/concert/age Reply with quote

Bassman wrote:

And where in Richmond do you live? If you are near Chesterfield/Chester area, maybe we can do something to help you out.

I'm Robin. And you can PM me or email me at [email protected] to talk. Would love to find a way to help Melinda. I had told her if she could go I would pick her up but then we find out there was the age limit. If I can help her anyway.. just let me know.

http://www.freewebs.com/fanofjoshgracin/
Forum group hug
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
melinda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2023 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: josh/concert/age Reply with quote

Bassman wrote:
melinda wrote:

BassMan : I live in henrico country.. Chesterfield is like 15 mins away from me.
" baby dont get hooked on me".. joe baby i am already hooked

Last edited by melinda on Wed Oct 20, 2023 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2023 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: josh/concert/age Reply with quote

melinda wrote:
Bassman wrote:
melinda wrote:

thanks everybody!!!. i live in henrico the west end. im thinking about just going up there anyway hes gotta get in there somehow. maybe a back door?....

Hope it all works out for you Melinda!!! I'm sure Robin and Bassman will do there best!!!

Geez, know if I can only get Josh to come to Tucson, AZ---anyone know how I can do that?!? LOL Laughing

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2
[email protected]
http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Questions/Comments/Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: