#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
Hi Everyone

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dianeemt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2023 7:30 pm    Post subject: Hi Everyone Reply with quote

I know I`ve been MIA for awhile so lets see if I can fill you all in on where I`ve been Laughing We started our bowling league in early Sept and our county fair was held last month as well and I always enter baked goods for judging..This year I won 2 ribbons and they were both 2nd place and thats not a bad thing considering the judges allowed a cake to be entered that shouldn`t have been in there and it won 1st place..I`ve also started a new workout program to get in shape to start playing Broomball next Spring..My trainer is a professional wrestler/ trainer at a wrestling school and he is tough on me..If I miss a workout and don`t have what he thinks is a good excuse, he grounds me Laughing Laughing Broomball is like ice hockey only you don`t wear skates, use a stick or a puck..You use a specially made broom and a ball about the size of a soccer ball and that thing gets frozen solid after being on the ice for awhile Laughing It should be alot of fun to play though Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2023 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, it's always good to hear from Josh's fans...hope you'll be around more!

Oh and Congrats on the winning!!!

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2
[email protected]
http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dianeemt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2023 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Smile I won with a spice cake and cherry kool aid flavored pastel cupcakes..Both were really good but these judges really don`t like people to be original..They want the usual flavors in their cakes Laughing
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2023 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dianeemt wrote:
thanks Smile I won with a spice cake and cherry kool aid flavored pastel cupcakes..Both were really good but these judges really don`t like people to be original..They want the usual flavors in their cakes Laughing

That's cool that you don't try to be original---if people were always original that we would never get new ideas!!! Laughing

[email protected]
dianeemt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2023 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend/trainer said it sounded like a wrestling screw job due to bad booking of the judge Laughing
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2023 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dianeemt wrote:
My friend/trainer said it sounded like a wrestling screw job due to bad booking of the judge Laughing

LOL.

[email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> I Want to Live All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: