#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
My Pics and info from Oct. 15th Concert!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiffani_4402

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2023 5:41 am    Post subject: My Pics and info from Oct. 15th Concert!!! Reply with quote

Tonight i went to the Rockford, Il concert with Josh & Brad! It was awesome, definately worth the 32.50 for the ticket! The concert started out w/ Josh. He was very energetic and interacting with the crowd. He sang about 10 songs... um... Nothing to Lose, I want to live, Brass Bed, Peace of Mind, Fever by Garth, It's my life by Bon JOvi, Free Falling Tom Petty, Other Little Soldier, Summer of 69 by Bryan Adams, and Wheels! total of 45mins

After josh there was an intermission and then Brad sang a ton of songs!!! he performed for 1 hr 30 mins approximately.

Josh promised b4 he left stage that he would stay after and sign an autograph for everyone...

After the show i went out to the lobby area and there were a whole bunch of people waiting for josh to get there... everyone was getting really antsy and then this guy goes... i'm sorry but josh won't be able to make it tonight and then someone's like "ur lieing" and he's like yeah he'll be out in 5 mins... and he also said ont he count of 3 we're all gonna sing happy bday!

When he finally got out we all started singing to him and he started laughing... i got him to sign my shirt and my ticket and my mom got her ticket signed and a picture for my lil sister who didn't get to go...

He was very good about staying there, we left at about 11:30 pm and there were still people inside getting his autograph! Ann Marie was there w/ him the whole time as well!
Tiffani_4402

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2023 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[img][/img]
Tiffani_4402

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2023 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[img][/img]
Tiffani_4402

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2023 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[img][/img]
Tiffani_4402

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2023 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/img][img][/img]
Tiffani_4402

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2023 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[img][/img]

[img][/img]
Tiffani_4402

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2023 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry the pics are soo big!!!!!
jeanay

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2023 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awwww cute pictures!! seems like you had fun Smile WHOA josh and the facial hair!!!!! crrrrrrrrrrrrrazy~~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2023 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANKS for sharing they are great Smile Glad you had a good time

woohooo cant wait.... Nov 6th Very Happy

http://www.freewebs.com/fanofjoshgracin/
Forum group hug
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
miss731

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2023 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome pictures !! Every time I see someone elses pictures it makes me want to go to see him even more !! Smile
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2023 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing, hey if you want...post some pics on my website http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan trying to make like a scrapbook of all the concerts and fans there under the picture section!!

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2
[email protected]
http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Soldiers Mom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2023 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your pictures are awesome!!! I can't wait to go to my concert on the 21st, Very Happy I'm gonna take lots of pictures too. They just announced today on the Radio that Josh will be signing autographs at his meet and greet before the show. It's from 3-5 pm on the 21st at our Media Play on Sheridan Dr near Niagara Falls Blvd. For those who might be in the area. Wink Thats pretty close to where the concert will be. That'll give him 2 1/2 hours to get ready for the show at 7:30pm. I wonder when he'll be on, I hope I don't have to wait too long...

There's Nothing Harder Than Being The Mother Of A Combat Soldier.....HOOAH !
Tiffani_4402

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2023 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The concert was very good, he didn't sound hardly any different then he does on his cd!!! Neither does brad! but thanks for the comments on the pics!

The link to the msn group isn't working just to let u know!
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2023 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiffani_4402 wrote:
The concert was very good, he didn't sound hardly any different then he does on his cd!!! Neither does brad! but thanks for the comments on the pics!

The link to the msn group isn't working just to let u know!

The link to my msn group?? If so it's working for me, let me know if it keeps acting up.

Glad you had fun and it's great to hear about all these concerts of Josh's.

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2
[email protected]
http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan
Country01

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2023 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for sharing...he's so hott!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: