#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
AlabamOutlaw -- It Ain't country

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1babe615

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2023 11:50 pm    Post subject: AlabamOutlaw -- It Ain't country Reply with quote

AlabamOutlaw made a post on Josh's CMT message board that Josh isn't country and doesn't belong within 100 miles of country music. Does anyone care to go to Josh's message board on CMT and give him an answer? Josh is definitely country!!!!!
miss731

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2023 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a few posters on there that are always trying to say negative things about Josh to get a respose out of us, I always try to respond in a civil manner but sometimes they just need to be told off !! Smile I guess some people just don't like their music to progress with the times or they are just plain jealous of him !!
DON'T MESS WITH US JOSH FANS,WE FIGHT BACK!!
Country01

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2023 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miss731 wrote:
There are a few posters on there that are always trying to say negative things about Josh to get a respose out of us, I always try to respond in a civil manner but sometimes they just need to be told off !! Smile I guess some people just don't like their music to progress with the times or they are just plain jealous of him !!

ditto!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
rox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2023 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

miss731 wrote:

Ditto to that man!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2023 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went ahead and posted to his post---of coarse I stuck up for Josh!! No one messes with Josh!!!

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2
[email protected]
http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Country01

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2023 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dolphinmirage1973 wrote:
I went ahead and posted to his post---of coarse I stuck up for Josh!! No one messes with Josh!!!

good job Becky!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Dreamnmist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2023 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

::puttin' up her dukes:: That's right we fight.. bring it on!! LOL Wink

http://www.freewebs.com/fanofjoshgracin/
Forum group hug
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2023 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Country01 wrote:
dolphinmirage1973 wrote:

good job Becky!

Thank you, Thank you. Laughing

[email protected]
1babe615

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2023 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Becky for posting on Josh's CMT message board. I also saw Missy was there. I try to post there often, but sometimes it looks like no one cares. Lately, though, there has been more activity there. I know CMT takes notice how many people visit, because they have charts showing viewer interest. I imagine they cater to the stars that get the most viewer interest. It just takes a couple of minutes to make a post there to show Josh and CMT our interest in seeing Josh make it as a star!!!!!
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2023 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1babe615 wrote:
Thanks Becky for posting on Josh's CMT message board. I also saw Missy was there. I try to post there often, but sometimes it looks like no one cares. Lately, though, there has been more activity there. I know CMT takes notice how many people visit, because they have charts showing viewer interest. I imagine they cater to the stars that get the most viewer interest. It just takes a couple of minutes to make a post there to show Josh and CMT our interest in seeing Josh make it as a star!!!!!

I always try to go there about once a week or so, but I don't go there as often as I come here---But I try. I'll try to go there more to keep it active---I'm gonna be posting about the Thanksgiving info and Christmas info sometime next week. Laughing

[email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: