#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
this song made me realize something about my life..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dancinash84

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2023 10:38 pm    Post subject: this song made me realize something about my life.. Reply with quote

I have always been a fan of Josh's since I saw him on American Idol. And then when I heard he was signed with Lyric Street Records- I was sooo excited for him- and I couldn't wait for his album to come out. I LOVED "I Want To Live"... but it wasn't until a few weeks after I bought the CD, that I really listened to the lyrics of that song. It was almost as if someone took my current situation and wrote a song about it!! Right now- I just turned 20, and I'm an aspiring country singer.... although NO ONE in my family knows I can sing- only my best friend does. After I graduated high school in 2002, I freaked out because I didn't know what to do! I knew exactly where I wanted to end up- but I didn't know how to get there- and that was so frustrating. I know that my talent is God-given, and I feel guilty for not sharing it with other people... but since it's something I care so much about, it would crush me if I got negative feedback cause it's my dream. So basically these last 2 years, I've been living my life with the attitude of: "Well, I guess it's better to sit here and wonder, then it would be to try and fail." But as time goes on... the more STUPID I feel!! What kind of attitude is that?? I did a LOT of praying about my situation, and one day when I was listening to Josh's CD- "I Want To Live" came on... and for some reason, I really listened to the words this time- and I related SO much to that song. If you just listen to those words- you'll know exactly how I feel right now... but I'm changing that. I'm going to muster up some courage soon.... and sing in a karaoke contest. Like Dr. Phil says... "No one climbed a mountain by lookin at it!!" So THAT will be my new attitude thanks to God and this song. I went to Nashville this summer with my mom for the 1st time.. and it was so overwhelming being there- because I knew immediately that that is where I needed to be. So cross your fingers for me- cause hopefully if all goes well, I'll be in Nashville VERY soon!!
And Josh if you're reading this.... I am SO gonna see you at "Howl At The Moon" in Clevland on November 4th!! I'm so excited- you are the best! Wink
Dreamnmist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2023 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Luck Ashley... wishing you all the best and will be listening out for ya. Glad you also have joined us here on the boards too. Welcome Smile

http://www.freewebs.com/fanofjoshgracin/
Forum group hug
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dancinash84

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2023 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much, Robin!! That means a lot!!

PS- gotta love your pics!! Very Happy
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Luck Ashley!! Josh is great isn't he?!?!

Oh and by the way...great name---my daughter's name is Ashley too!!! (she's only 4 though!)

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2
[email protected]
http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dancinash84

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the support everyone!! I never imagined I'd so much encouragement!

And Becky..... you have great taste! Ashley's a little cutie! (and yes, Josh IS great!)
Dancinash84

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the support everyone!! I never imagined I'd get so much encouragement!

And Becky..... you have great taste! Ashley's a little cutie! (and yes, Josh IS great!)
Dancinash84

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOPS!! that sent twice!! Sorry!

~*ashley
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2023 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dancinash84 wrote:
Thanks for the support everyone!! I never imagined I'd get so much encouragement!

Thx, she is my little princess!!!

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2
[email protected]
http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan
a_proud_military_wife

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2023 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck Ashley! Best wishes, you are in my prayers! You will do great! I want to live is doing so much for my life right now too, but Im in a completely different situation!

You have my support! Very Happy Im glad you are here!

Karen

Proud Army wife!

God Bless America and God Bless our Troops!

Please visit my website dedication i have for my husband and sign the guestbook Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dancinash84

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2023 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww thank you so much, Karen. Again- I feel so blessed to have support from everyone here. And by the way, my boyfriend is stationed in Ft. Bragg, NC. right now. He's in the Airborne Division- he'll be out next month though. I'm SO happy Very Happy . He has spent 8 months in Iraq.. so I'm glad he'll be coming home safe and sound.
I'll pray for your husband... and of course all the other soldiers as well.

Thanks again everyone!! Wink
neighborfan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2023 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck to you, Ashley! You know Josh had a "shakey start" when he was a teenager, and now look at him! He went on American Idol as a $250 dare, and has not looked back since! If your talent is sincerely God-given, which I totally believe, He will continue to open doors for you. Nothing happens overnight, so keep practicing and sticking your foot in the door!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> I Want to Live All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: