#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
Word from the street team
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2023 9:35 pm    Post subject: Word from the street team Reply with quote

Hey all, I just want you to know that I finally heard from Cindy---this is what she had to say:

"Things have been very busy with Josh. I am writing to let you know that everything is back on
track, and that we are actually launching several new contests this week. I will keep you updated on everything."

So hopefully you all will be able to get back on and start earning more points!!!!

Just thought I'd let you all know!!

Oh and also---for anyone who wants to see some of the letters from the birthday book---go to my small website at http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan under pictures and there are some of the 39 pages shipped to Josh!!! Again thanks to those who particpated in the birthday project!!!
I really hope we will have even more fans do the Thanksgiving and Christmas projects!!!

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2
[email protected]
http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Country01

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2023 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh i can't wait for the contests...thanks for the info!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Country01

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2023 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS-The b-day book looks great...I'm kickin myself for not being able to get it in on time! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Dreamnmist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2023 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info on Street team Smile

Hey Becky... I scanned my page before I sent it to you sooo I have a pic of mine to add to your collection. LOL

here is mine: (Opps.. EDIT)
brb after I make it smaller LOL (went to edit came back) OK lets try this again don't wanna scare anyone with the pic just wanna share it you know... lets see if it small enough now Smile
Darn it.. forget it.. here's the link to it LOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/dreamnmist/page4joshbday.jpg WARNING PIC IS HUGE.. sorry

Now get those pics developed I wanna see how it looked all bounded together. Smile

http://www.freewebs.com/fanofjoshgracin/
Forum group hug
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dana70

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2023 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The book looks great!!! I wish that I would have had time to participate in it, but I didn't. I hope to have time to participate in the X-mas ornaments project though.....I have been thinking alot of things & I have some ideas in my head already for it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2023 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreamnmist wrote:
Thanks for the info on Street team Smile

Hey Becky... I scanned my page before I sent it to you sooo I have a pic of mine to add to your collection. LOL

here is mine: (Opps.. EDIT)
brb after I make it smaller LOL (went to edit came back) OK lets try this again don't wanna scare anyone with the pic just wanna share it you know... lets see if it small enough now Smile
Darn it.. forget it.. here's the link to it LOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/dreamnmist/page4joshbday.jpg WARNING PIC IS HUGE.. sorry

Now get those pics developed I wanna see how it looked all bounded together. Smile

CUTE!!!!
rox

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2023 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all the info about the Street Team!

Also, I love the birthday book, it's adorable!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2023 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all!!! I really enjoyed putting the birthday book together.

Robin, sorry I didn't get your page scanned before I got the laminated---I'll try to put it in the website now. (It may not be until Nov when I get the pics of it all put together up cause I have a lot of film left so I'll use it at my daughter's 5th birthday party---but I promise to post those pictures too!!!)

For those who didn't do the birthday project---we do have the 2 other projects coming up and would love to see you all participate in those!!!

[email protected]
Dana70

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2023 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The book looks great!! I wish I could have participated in it, but I didn't have the time.

I posted this message once, but it didn't go through for some reason, so if it ends up appearing on here twice, sorry everyone.

DANA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2023 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great links, guys!! Becky � I'm in the book!! thanks . . . I love that picture. Dana and Tonya have pictures with Josh, too. I'll have to ask if they want to be on your site!! Thanks!!
Dana70

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2023 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to post my pic of me & Josh on Becky's site, but as Becky well knows, I am not too computer literate....LOL If anyone can explain to me (word for word please) how to do it, maybe I can figure it out & see if I can get the pic posted on there as well as on here.

THANKS,
DANA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2023 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the repeat of posts, but I think that it might happen again. My computer has been acting up really bad lately.

I posted a while ago that I would like to put my pic of me & Josh on Becky's site as well as on here, but I need someone to walk me through it word for word, because I don't know how to do it.

Again, I am so sorry for all of the repeat posts, but its my computer & since I don't know how to put a pic on here, I better not attempt to figure out what is wrong with my computer, because I just might mess it up really badly....LOL

DANA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2023 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Becky!!!

KAREN
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2023 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dana70 wrote:
I would like to post my pic of me & Josh on Becky's site, but as Becky well knows, I am not too computer literate....LOL If anyone can explain to me (word for word please) how to do it, maybe I can figure it out & see if I can get the pic posted on there as well as on here.

THANKS,
DANA

You can just simply email me your picture and I can put it on my site if you want---that may be easier!!!!

[email protected]
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2023 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neighborfan wrote:
Great links, guys!! Becky � I'm in the book!! thanks . . . I love that picture. Dana and Tonya have pictures with Josh, too. I'll have to ask if they want to be on your site!! Thanks!!

Great Susan, if they just want to email me the pics I can add them, or if they want to join the site and add them themselves they can!!

Oh and you are welcomed Karen.

[email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: