#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
nobody posts no more ><
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cindy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2023 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still poke around everyday, but school, work, and guys have been keeping me busy. Laughing
Landrum

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2023 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I have to say is that broken computers SUCK.

I'll post more once I've got my new computer up and running (should be about halloween or just after that).
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2023 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I try to post everyday at least---the past 4 days I was out of town though, but it is hard to post if no one else is. Lol.

~ Becky

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2
[email protected]
http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dreamnmist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2023 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been swamped at work and had surgery but.. Smile I'm back now and checking everyday. The important thing is we all keep in touch. Wink

http://www.freewebs.com/fanofjoshgracin/
Forum group hug
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Country01

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2023 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know im guilty of posting less and im sorry bout that. with school and all...i've been really busy. plus im getting a horse, wrestling season is gonna start soon, my dad has an election he has to win or we become basically homeless...it's just a lotta things...but im making a vow to not let me drift away.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2023 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Country01 wrote:
i know im guilty of posting less and im sorry bout that. with school and all...i've been really busy. plus im getting a horse, wrestling season is gonna start soon, my dad has an election he has to win or we become basically homeless...it's just a lotta things...but im making a vow to not let me drift away.

Been wondering where you were. What does your dad run for??

A horse, you lucky girl!!! My daughter would just pet the horse all day long!!! She's already a animal lover like her mommy.

Well don't be a stranger, check in with us every once in awhile so we know you're alive. LOL

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2
[email protected]
http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan
GracinGurl48135

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2023 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I was wonderin where you've been too Very Happy good luck with everything...

Yay, heres my house situation-lol We moved out in June and have been living at my grandmas since then... 7 of us (+ dog, cat, hamster) share one bathroom, and 3 bedrooms... I share with my 2 sisters, and my brother sleeps on a cot in the living room... fun, eh?

Yeah, every week is the week that we'e getting the new house... Smile

The new house is far from new... its a dump, lol but my parents like making and re-doing things. Theres 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms! ( Shocked Very Happy ) The old owners practically abandoned it, so its foreclosed, and everything has to go through the bank, so its taking forever Sad

yeah... thats about it... lol

Rockin' with my HardxCore Republicans....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
miss731

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2023 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Caitlin, thought you had disappeared there for a while !! Smile Good to hear from ya'!!

-Missy Rose Deluxe's HonkyTonk,feed store gun shop,used car, beer,bait,BBQ,barber shop,Laundromat-!!
Country01

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWWW! It feels good to know I'm missed so much! Becky-Yes...I'm leasing a horse from one of my friends. Her name is Molly and she's a pony...Smile About 14.3 hands so she's close to a horse. My friend (Allison) is then gonna breed her mare, Jacie, to a stallion. So hopefully I'm gonna be able to train my own horse once they start to breed. My dad doesn't exactly run for anything...he works for the judge where we leave. Judge Hall is running this year and is he loses the election, dad loses his job and he has a deadline to get out. That's why Judge Hall has to win. And my dad works side-by-side with Judge Hall to make sure everything for the election goes smoothly. Dad is in charge of a big part of the election.

Sarah and Missy-Thanks so much for the welcoming back Smile Ya'll are just a bunch of sweeties Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Dreamnmist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Girl it is soo good to see you on this board again. Like I told you in email... I've miss ya girl! Smile
Now I know you are a busy person but make sure to keep in touch with us. You don't want me to worry do you?? (Robin = mother hen sometimes)

Forum group hug
Country01

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreamnmist wrote:
Girl it is soo good to see you on this board again. Like I told you in email... I've miss ya girl! Smile
Now I know you are a busy person but make sure to keep in touch with us. You don't want me to worry do you?? (Robin = mother hen sometimes)

Aww! Thanks Robin! Ok....it's offical! Robin *drum roll begins* You are now my adopted sister! You're such a sweetheart!
Dreamnmist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[color=violet]AWWWWwwwww I've always wanted a sister but all I have is a brother. WOOOHOOOO now I have a little sis. Very Happy[/color

Forum group hug
Country01

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2023 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreamnmist wrote:
[color=violet]AWWWWwwwww I've always wanted a sister but all I have is a brother. WOOOHOOOO now I have a little sis. Very Happy[/color

Same for me...all I have is 3 little bros...now i have a big sissy...which I've always wanted Smile
GracinGurl48135

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2023 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have it all, except for a big brother, I think that would be....interesting....

Rockin' with my HardxCore Republicans....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Country01

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2023 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GracinGurl48135 wrote:
I have it all, except for a big brother, I think that would be....interesting....

lol!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> I Want to Live All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: