#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
Josh in Temecula, California!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Questions/Comments/Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Did you attend Temecula?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Dniquesmom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 5:53 am    Post subject: Josh in Temecula, California!!! Reply with quote

Just got home from the concert in Temecula at the Temecula Stampede. What a great concert. I am what everyone would consider an ole lady and I have seen my fair share of concerts at the Stampede, but Josh's was by far the best and most fun. Josh's music is great, he sounds great live and he looked fantastic. He went straight from the stage to his products booth and signed autographs till everyone who wanted one got one. What a great guy! And I can truly say that I cannot wait till he comes out with another album, cause you know he is going to be around for a long time!!! Good Luck to you Josh!!! Very Happy
Country01

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he's such a sweetie Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
neighborfan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2023 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY - I was there, too! Been talking about it for weeks! Glad you made a post � I thought I was the only Forum Fan there!! (and pretty sure I was the "most mature" fan there, too!!!) He WAS fabulous. How were your seats?? I was sitting in the white chairs on the dance floor but my camera has a zoom so I got good pictures. I still haven't come down from my "Josh High." I've been a fan since American Idol and feel very vested in his career. Plus he lived next door to me after AI while he finished his tour of duty and waited for a recording contract. He is truly a sweet guy and turning out to be quite a showman, as well!!
Check out my photo link � let me know if you're in any of my pictures!!! � scroll to bottom of the Web page and click on the SLIDE SHOW bar . . . .
http://photobucket.com/albums/v471/neighborfan/
Country01

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2023 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your so lucky!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ralph

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2023 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God!!
everyone gets to see him except me!
1babe615

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2023 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't gotten to see him either, Ralph. Nothing comes to Florida, but hurricanes I guess!
Country01

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2023 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ralph wrote:
God!!

ditto!
neighborfan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2023 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOU GUYS WHO WENT TO TEMECULA � CHECK OUT MY PICTURES AND SEE IF YOU'RE IN ANY OF THEM � MAYBE WE SAW EACH OTHER!!
http://photobucket.com/albums/v471/neighborfan/
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2023 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ralph wrote:
God!!

Ralph, I haven't seen him yet either!!! He's still had no dates anywhere in AZ!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2
[email protected]
http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gordon718

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2023 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there - I took a peak at your pictures you posted online - I saw myself!!! What craziness!! Smile I'm in the line picture! You can only see my back - if you look close enough you can see me! I have a grey shirt on, blue jean shorts, and brown slip on sandles. I wore my lucky "HALF MY HEART IS IN IRAQ" shirt to the concert. My husband just left the beginning of last month to Iraq ... he too is in the Marine Corps. OORAH! Smile
neighborfan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2023 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gordon718 wrote:
Hey there - I took a peak at your pictures you posted online - I saw myself!!! What craziness!! Smile I'm in the line picture! You can only see my back - if you look close enough you can see me! I have a grey shirt on, blue jean shorts, and brown slip on sandles. I wore my lucky "HALF MY HEART IS IN IRAQ" shirt to the concert. My husband just left the beginning of last month to Iraq ... he too is in the Marine Corps. OORAH! Smile

I REMEMBER YOU! I was in the first chair in the 3rd to last row on the dance floor and before Josh came on I was watching people find their seats. I totally remember you walking right past me!!!! You were sitting pretty close to the front of the section. My friend and I always wear Birkenstocks and teased each other about which pair we should wear to see Josh. I decided on boots, she wore red birkies. I don't know if your sandles were birks or not, but I noticed a lady in jean shorts and t-shirt and wondered if she had her Birkenstocks on!!!! God Bless you and your husband � I'll keep him in my prayers for a safe return. It was quite a show, eh??? Thanks for writing!!!
Country01

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2023 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome pics! God ya'll are so lucky!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Questions/Comments/Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: