#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
Hello.. Who is this????
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
miss731

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2023 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't believe it cause no one ever calls me !!

-Missy Rose Deluxe's HonkyTonk,feed store gun shop,used car, beer,bait,BBQ,barber shop,Laundromat-!!
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

miss731 wrote:
I wouldn't believe it cause no one ever calls me !!

Poor Missy!! If I had your number I'd call you. Laughing

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2
[email protected]
http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Country01

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good ?...well first I would be like "ok stop messin....who is this really!" that would go on for about a min and once it was him I qould totally freak out and start asking him a bunch of ?'s...then I would calm myself down...and just be chillin and be like "so hun...wanna come over sometime? Ya know know you want me!" LOL! :::::dream dream dream:::::
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
miss731

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Country01 wrote:
Good ?...well first I would be like "ok stop messin....who is this really!" that would go on for about a min and once it was him I qould totally freak out and start asking him a bunch of ?'s...then I would calm myself down...and just be chillin and be like "so hun...wanna come over sometime? Ya know know you want me!" LOL! :::::dream dream dream:::::

LOL !!! Laughing

-Missy Rose Deluxe's HonkyTonk,feed store gun shop,used car, beer,bait,BBQ,barber shop,Laundromat-!!
:):) Katie :):)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone please tell me where I sign up for this birthday book thing?? I know it's passed, but where do I sign up for this kind of stuff?

PS: I'd like a forum buddy I can chat w/ thru Pm's or sumthin...if anyone is interested......

thanks!! Smile

~ A peach is a peach, a plum is a plum, but a kiss just ain't a kiss, with out a little tounge! ~

~No one can make you feel inferior without your consent!~ Elenor Roosevelt
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SmileSmile Katie SmileSmile wrote:
Can someone please tell me where I sign up for this birthday book thing?? I know it's passed, but where do I sign up for this kind of stuff?

PS: I'd like a forum buddy I can chat w/ thru Pm's or sumthin...if anyone is interested......

thanks!! Smile

I was in charge of the birthday book! The book had already been mailed, but we are now working on Thanksgiving donation in Josh's name and a Christmas project. Just keep watching the forums to get more info---usually I myself, Robin (dreamnmist) or Casey (rox) will have more info---we kind of formed the club here for the projects!! LOL. So you can pm us anytime for questions or just to talk to a fellow fan!!

[email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Country01

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2023 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dolphinmirage1973 wrote:

thanks!! Smile

I was in charge of the birthday book! The book had already been mailed, but we are now working on Thanksgiving donation in Josh's name and a Christmas project. Just keep watching the forums to get more info---usually I myself, Robin (dreamnmist) or Casey (rox) will have more info---we kind of formed the club here for the projects!! LOL. So you can pm us anytime for questions or just to talk to a fellow fan!!

Hey um...I was wondering if ya'll would like more help with projects and all cuz I would love to help. But I understand if you would rather me not help.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2023 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Country01 wrote:
dolphinmirage1973 wrote:

thanks!! Smile

Hey um...I was wondering if ya'll would like more help with projects and all cuz I would love to help. But I understand if you would rather me not help.

We want everyones help!!! We want to make sure the word gets out about the projects and make sure that everyone does them!!!

Hey Caitlin, PM me when you can...cause we may need your help with something if you have the time!!!

[email protected]
Dreamnmist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2023 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey we are team effort here EVERYONE can and does help!! Smile

http://www.freewebs.com/fanofjoshgracin/
Forum group hug
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2023 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreamnmist wrote:

This is true!!! Just because Robin, myself and Casey maybe organizing certain things---well if we don't have the group behind us it means nothing!! So it's a team effort!!!! We want everyone's help...you see I may of had the b-day book idea, Casey the donation idea, & Robin the ornament idea.....but if none of you help make it happen; our ideas fail!!! So we want everyone involved!!!!

[email protected]
Country01

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2023 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dolphinmirage1973 wrote:
Dreamnmist wrote:

This is true!!! Just because Robin, myself and Casey maybe organizing certain things---well if we don't have the group behind us it means nothing!! So it's a team effort!!!! We want everyone's help...you see I may of had the b-day book idea, Casey the donation idea, & Robin the ornament idea.....but if none of you help make it happen; our ideas fail!!! So we want everyone involved!!!!

Ya'll are so sweet!
Leigh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2023 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Josh Gracin called me I would probably sit there with my jaw to the floor not able to say anything. lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: