#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
Toby Keith Fans
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sweet82Angel04

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2023 7:30 pm    Post subject: Toby Keith Fans Reply with quote

Did anyone hear that Toby Keith is opening a restuarant and a store next year in Las Vegas?
miss731

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2023 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep !! Smile Hopefully it will be open when I go to Vegas in August !!
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2023 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea I heard that too!!! I use to go to Vegas alot, but haven't been there in about 2 years----planing a trip next year so maybe I'll get to see it!!!

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2
[email protected]
http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sweet82Angel04

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2023 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone hear that Toby Keith's bus got shot at? They said it on the radio.

Cool i was in Las vegas last year when i visited my brother and his wife they live in az but their not far from Las vegas. I hoping to gp to Las Vegas again thats probably gonna be when me and my bf gets married.
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2023 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet82Angel04 wrote:
Did anyone hear that Toby Keith's bus got shot at? They said it on the radio.

Cool i was in Las vegas last year when i visited my brother and his wife they live in az but their not far from Las vegas. I hoping to gp to Las Vegas again thats probably gonna be when me and my bf gets married.

No I didn't hear that.
Where in AZ is your brother? I'm in Tucson. So no Las Vegas isn't too far for me either---about roughly 7 hours.

[email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sweet82Angel04

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2023 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually i have two brothers that lives in Az one lives in Golden Valley, Az thats the one i saw last year. And my other brother lives in Phoenix, Az.
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2023 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet82Angel04 wrote:
Actually i have two brothers that lives in Az one lives in Golden Valley, Az thats the one i saw last year. And my other brother lives in Phoenix, Az.

Not to sure where Golden Valley is, but Phoenix is only about 1 - 1 1/2 hour away from me (depending on the part of Phx.)

[email protected]
Dreamnmist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2023 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt know about about the resturant but I did hear about the shooting. HMMmm Vegas huh? Well they say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Might have to check this out.

http://www.freewebs.com/fanofjoshgracin/
Forum group hug
Sweet82Angel04

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2023 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u know where hoover dam is? Hoover Dam isnt far from Golden Valley.
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea I know where Hoover Dam is...drove it plenty of times!!

Oh and Robin---what happens in Vegas does stay in Vegas..LOL and same in Mexico!!!! LOL, and I've been to both. LOL. Laughing

[email protected]
Country01

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i heard that he was
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Dreamnmist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dolphinmirage1973 wrote:

Oh and Robin---what happens in Vegas does stay in Vegas..LOL and same in Mexico!!!! LOL, and I've been to both. LOL. Laughing

COOOOOLLLL!!!!!! Maybe I should get the girls together and work on a Vegas trip. Wink We just thought it was saying but if its true.. my friends will like that. LOL We can be teenagers for awhile again.

http://www.freewebs.com/fanofjoshgracin/
Forum group hug
Country01

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreamnmist wrote:
dolphinmirage1973 wrote:

COOOOOLLLL!!!!!! Maybe I should get the girls together and work on a Vegas trip. Wink We just thought it was saying but if its true.. my friends will like that. LOL We can be teenagers for awhile again.

mind if I tag along! LOL!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sweet82Angel04

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dolphinmirage1973 wrote:
Yea I know where Hoover Dam is...drove it plenty of times!!

LOLH Thats true . I want to go to vegas again i didnt get to see vegas I saw one of the hotels from the airport. when my brother pick me up and took me back to the airport.
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2023 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreamnmist wrote:
dolphinmirage1973 wrote:

I'll join you in Vegas!!! Ever been??? It's great if you're over 21, under 21 it's so-so---pretty to look at but can't get into alot of places if you're under 21 (under 21 has to stay on certain paths!!! When I took Ashley with we had to stay in certain areas cause of her being under 21---she was like 1 like she was gonna gamble...LOL)

[email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Other Music All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: