#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
Does anyone know....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiffani_4402

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 4:57 pm    Post subject: Does anyone know.... Reply with quote

There's been talk about Josh doing meet & greets and stuff and like signing autographs after concerts... well does anyone know if he is doing that for the concerts he's appearing w/ Brad Paisley... I'm attending the one on the 15th and if any of you happen to find out b4 hand pleez let me know!!! I know there are a few of you that are also attending that concert as well.... but pleez if you hear anything pleez share the info!
Dreamnmist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey...
I dont think anyone has seen him in a concert with Brad yet so we dont know. You just might be one of the first to answer that for us. HOPE so.. Let us know. Wink

http://www.freewebs.com/fanofjoshgracin/
Forum group hug
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
neighborfan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2023 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't answer your question but HAVE A FABULOUS TIME at the concert � Josh is a great showman already and really revs up the crowd!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: