#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
MY JOSH REVIEW!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dana70

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 3:38 am    Post subject: MY JOSH REVIEW!!! Reply with quote

Hello everyone. I saw Josh last night in Fremont,CA & what an awesome show he put on!!!! I drove for 4 1/2 hours from Reno,NV to see him & I wasn't disappointed one bit!!!

He hit the stage at 9:30pm & he was on for an hour. He started out with "Turn It Up" & he kept raising his hands to get the crowd to scream & clap louder & they did!! Here are the rest of the songs from his CD that he sang.... I Want To Live, Wheels, Nothin' To Lose, Brass Bed, Peace Of Mind, No One To Share The Blame, The Long One, & The Other Little Soldier. He also sang Bon Jovi's song "It's My Life", Garth Brooks' song "Fever" & a Tom Petty song that I can't think of right now. He closed with Nothin' To Lose & his encore was I Want To Live.

After the show, he came out & signed autographs for people that wanted to meet him. The show was over at 10:30pm & by the time I had gotten up to him it was midnight!!! I got my CD cover signed, my shirt & my daughters American Idol shirt & I gave him a birthday card that me & my daughter made for him. I did get a pic too!! Let me tell you all, I waited for this moment for so long, because I was such a BIG fan of his on American Idol & me & my kids went to see the tour last year & he wasn't able to be there because of his Marine duties, so the tour was good, but would have been better to me if I could have seen my Josh there too!! So, being able to finally see him in person & meet him was such a great thing for me!!! I was like a kid in a candy store!!! LOL

Anyway, I hope that you all liked my review. I can't wait to see him again,because I am going through Josh withdrawls already....LOL

DANA Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another lucky person who got to meet Josh!!! I'm so jealous!!! LOL

I'm glad you had fun though!!!

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2
[email protected]
http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dreamnmist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is soo great. Smile
I've got a countdown going myself...

29 days 10 hrs and 25 mins before I see Josh!!! Very Happy

http://www.freewebs.com/fanofjoshgracin/
Forum group hug
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Country01

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! you're so lucky Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
miss731

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOOOO LUCKY!!! Smile It's awesome that you had a good time, I think hearing all these great reviews are making everyone want to go see him live even more than we already do!! Laughing

-Missy Rose Deluxe's HonkyTonk,feed store gun shop,used car, beer,bait,BBQ,barber shop,Laundromat-!!
neighborfan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2023 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

one good concert after another!!! He rocked in Temecula last night, too. Did the Tom Petty and Bon Jovi bit here and it was awesome! He's so fan friendly � it's just wonderful! I'm glad you had as good a time as I did!!! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: