#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
I AM NEW HERE
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
btcooper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 1:27 am    Post subject: I AM NEW HERE Reply with quote

Hey ya'll I thought I would join this place and see what new adventures it brings my way. My name is Brian and I am from Kalamazoo, MI home of the Comstock Cowboy and up coming Nashville Artist Kyle Jennings. I am a huge fan of Josh Gracin I love his style and I love what he stands for.......

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you made it over bud!!! And yep I agree Kyle is so amazing!! Smile
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum!!

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2
[email protected]
http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Country01

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome....ok i gotta make a deal with you....If you take the Michigan siggy of your posts...i won't say anything about the Buckeyes. LOL...being the faithful nut that I am....I have to make sure Michigan is never seen unto the sweet eyes of the nuts in Ohio....LOL!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Dreamnmist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Brian.. Glad you have joined us Smile

http://www.freewebs.com/fanofjoshgracin/
Forum group hug
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
btcooper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Welcome....ok i gotta make a deal with you....If you take the Michigan siggy of your posts...i won't say anything about the Buckeyes. LOL...being the faithful nut that I am....I have to make sure Michigan is never seen unto the sweet eyes of the nuts in Ohio....LOL!

Uhmmmm Nice try but.... I don't give in that easy...... I am not scurred of a some Buckeye talk.........lol.......afterall, you are all going down this year baby ! ! ! You got beat by Northwestern........LOL That is like playing the St. Mary's School of the Blind......rofl.....LOL

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Country01 wrote:

Laughing WOOOOHOOO ,Go Caitlin !! Laughing
miss731

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Brian in Kalamazoo !! Smile
Home of the Awesome Derek Jeter!! Smile (had to throw that in there) Laughing
btcooper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2023 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Home of the Awesome Derek Jeter!! Smile (had to throw that in there)

WOW you do know your stuff about Derek Jeter..... I actually got a chance to play against him in High School Summer League Baseball...... He was actually a pitcher back then rather than a short stop like he is now...... We have been very fortunate to have a lot of superstars from right here in our local area.

Derek Jeter - New York Yankees
Chris Crawford - Atlanta Hawks
T.J. Duckett - Atlanta Falcons
Jason Babin - Houston Texans
Lindsay Tarpley - 2004 Womens Olympic Soccer Gold Medalist
Kyle Jennings - Up Comming Country Artist www.kylejennings.net

And the list could go on and on and on......LOL

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2023 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btcooper wrote:
Quote:

Uhmmmm Nice try but.... I don't give in that easy...... I am not scurred of a some Buckeye talk.........lol.......afterall, you are all going down this year baby ! ! ! You got beat by Northwestern........LOL That is like playing the St. Mary's School of the Blind......rofl.....LOL

Yeah....that whole Northwestern thing made me mad....but hey....we all have our off-days....right??? And I believe your going down! Reigning (however ya spell it it) National Champs!!!! We'll get the title back!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Country01

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2023 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miss731 wrote:
Country01 wrote:

Laughing WOOOOHOOO ,Go Caitlin !! Laughing

Thank you...Thank you...:::::takes a bow:::::
neighborfan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2023 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Brian � we need more male Josh Fans � the girls (and Ralph - the Canadian hunk!) get sorta out of control sometimes!! (we love you, Ralph!) Laughing
btcooper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2023 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Yeah....that whole Northwestern thing made me mad....but hey....we all have our off-days....right??? And I believe your going down! Reigning (however ya spell it it) National Champs!!!! We'll get the title back!

Uhhhmmmmmmmmm! ! ! ! Losing to Wisconsin Badgers today is "NOT" going to help your chances to win the National Title by any means.....LOL.....LMAO....ROFL.....ROFLMAO........ Good Luck ! !

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2023 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Brian, and welcome to the forum!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2023 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

btcooper wrote:
Quote:
Home of the Awesome Derek Jeter!! Smile (had to throw that in there)

WOW you do know your stuff about Derek Jeter..... I actually got a chance to play against him in High School Summer League Baseball...... He was actually a pitcher back then rather than a short stop like he is now...... We have been very fortunate to have a lot of superstars from right here in our local area.

Derek Jeter - New York Yankees
Chris Crawford - Atlanta Hawks
T.J. Duckett - Atlanta Falcons
Jason Babin - Houston Texans
Lindsay Tarpley - 2004 Womens Olympic Soccer Gold Medalist
Kyle Jennings - Up Comming Country Artist www.kylejennings.net

And the list could go on and on and on......LOL

That's pretty cool !! Smile I am not a Yankee fan (Go Tigers !!) but I am a Derek Jeter fan and basically an all around baseball fan !!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: