#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
Hey Marine
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Questions/Comments/Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jen_and_josh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2023 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love josh gracin---he's one of my heroes fa sho and he's extra special to me since he's a marine
NavyBrat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2023 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

southerngirl07 wrote:
mybaboo wrote:
from my understanding once your out of boot, as long as your hair is above the collar and ears your okay. lol

that only applies to the women. the men have to have it cut short in what is called a high-and-tight. it can't be more than 3 in long on top, and i believe 1/4 in around the sides.

Absolutely. It was the hardest thing to get your hair off your collar every work day when it's going through that "I-just-got-out-of-basic-training-and-am-now-a-member-of-the-fleet-so-I-am-growing-it-long-again" phase. I don't miss that about the Navy! Smile Men do have to wear it high and tight, no matter the branch of service in which they serve. And, yes, it is 1/4 in around the sides. Good call! Smile
southerngirl07

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2023 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="NavyBrat

Absolutely. It was the hardest thing to get your hair off your collar every work day when it's going through that "I-just-got-out-of-basic-training-and-am-now-a-member-of-the-fleet-so-I-am-growing-it-long-again" phase. I don't miss that about the Navy! Smile Men do have to wear it high and tight, no matter the branch of service in which they serve. And, yes, it is 1/4 in around the sides. Good call! Smile[/quote]

yeah, that's what i was thinkin, and i didn't want everyone to think the wrong thing.

OOH-RAH!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Questions/Comments/Suggestions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: