#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
football

View previous topic :: View next topic  
southerngirl07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2023 2:00 am    Post subject: football Reply with quote

i swear, my school has th world's worst football team ever! they just lost the 2nd game of the season 70-0. two weeks ago they lost 43-8. i don't have anything against the guys on the tea, because i know most of them. or, at least, most of the seniors. they're really sweey guys, don't get me wrong, but sometimes, i think theyjust need to concentrate more on the game. but, thenagain, the do, i guess. i don't know, because my parents don't let me go to the games b/c i can't drive yet. so i don't get to go to any football games til next year, b/c my b-day is in feb. but, then again, i'll have to be workng, so i probably won't get to go to too many games. that really sucks. the pep rally was fun today, though. i got to get out of my frch class to go to it. but one of my friends, who's a cheerleader, didn't get to cheer this morning, b/c she missed a practice b/c of an emergency orthodontist appt. although she said she was cheering in the game tonight. but, anyways, that's my rant.

OOH-RAH!!!!
miss731

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2023 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean, all the sports teams when I was in high school stunk!!
rox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2023 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My highschool teams arn't that good either!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2023 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, at the least the wrestling team is good. they've been the state champs the past 13 yrs. and the now former coach was the school's 1st individual state champ. but he retired at the end of last season. but i think they're still gonna win this year.

OOH-RAH!!!!
Tonichelle

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2023 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it rus in cycles... we had a really sucky team until me senior year where they took state... now they're the reigning 2 time state champs well on their way to winning their third!!!

so there's hope

oh and even though they sucked my sophomore year, they were featured in Sports Illustrated for their sportsmanship!

::Alaskan Magic Photography::
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
southerngirl07

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2023 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, and at least they keep a good additude aout them, and don't let it get thm down.

OOH-RAH!!!!
Holly

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2023 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like HS football. lol I don't know why, I just prefer college football and the NFL. September 18th, I'm going to the Mizzou game. My brother goes to college there so he's getting me and my mom tickets.
miss731

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2023 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holly wrote:
I don't like HS football. lol I don't know why, I just prefer college football and the NFL. September 18th, I'm going to the Mizzou game. My brother goes to college there so he's getting me and my mom tickets.

I never went to any of my high school sporting events(except for one wrestling tournament) I just didn't care enough to go to any of them!!
GracinGurl48135

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2023 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, My HS is pretty bad aswell

the first game we lost 42-0

The second game was little better with 28-14

lol, its funny because a lot of people just go to see the half time show! Laughing

Rockin' with my HardxCore Republicans....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
southerngirl07

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2023 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, the defrence has got a little better. they just need to work on offence. tonight's the game with undefeated soddy-daisy. well, good luck bradley bears.

OOH-RAH!!!!
southerngirl07

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2023 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

southerngirl07 wrote:
well, the defence has got a little better. they just need to work on offence. tonight's the game with undefeated soddy-daisy. well, good luck bradley bears.

44-0 at half-time. sadly, soddy dasiy has the 44 points, and bradley has the 0 points. this is gonna be a really bad game.

OOH-RAH!!!!
southerngirl07

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2023 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

southerngirl07 wrote:
southerngirl07 wrote:
well, the defence has got a little better. they just need to work on offence. tonight's the game with undefeated soddy-daisy. well, good luck bradley bears.

44-0 at half-time. sadly, soddy dasiy has the 44 points, and bradley has the 0 points. this is gonna be a really bad game.

58-0 at the end. we lost. we play our cross-town rivals cleveland friday night. good luck bradley.

OOH-RAH!!!!
southerngirl07

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2022 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you say "worst team in the state"? they've had a perfect season so far. 0-9. friday is senior night. last game of he season. don't get me wrong, i know and love those guys, but they play really bad football. well, i'll let you know how the out come is.

OOH-RAH!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> I Want to Live All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: