#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
ryan cabrera- saw him

View previous topic :: View next topic  
melinda

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2023 7:16 pm    Post subject: ryan cabrera- saw him Reply with quote

Ok girls so how bout I say Ryan Cabrera last night!. Omg he puts on a great show!. So after the show he was signing autographs at FYE but you had to have a stupid band and thats the only way you could met him so after the show me and my friend ran to FYE and stood in line acting like we were buying a cd and Ryan comes in by the back door and there was no one in the store expect me my friend and four other girls ( the other fans who had a band to meet him was waiting outside) anyway so he comes and sits down and I go " Ryan I got your CD the day it came out and all these other girls just got your cd just so they could meet youand I didnt know you need a band just to get your autograph and all these other people just got your cd so they can meet you, What if I just throw it at you and you throw it back to me. He said I cant I'll get in trouble then I go Ryan then the baby face.. and this one security guy was being so mean it wasnt even funny, The security guy goes ok young lady its time for you to go then I go fine then well Ryan Im on your streetteam so I'll write you , my name is Melinda and he goes Melinda ok I'll look for it or PM you. I go I love you Ryan! He goes thanks!. OMG I love him. I just got my pics back I took 70 pics with my dig cam. awww
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
rox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2023 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! Sounds like you had some fun but to bad you needed a band. Did you write him yet? Can we see some pics? I'd love to see some!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2023 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i wrote him he hasnt wrote back yet but i'll give him time. yes i got great pics when i get the time i'll show em. hes so hot
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
rox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2023 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

melinda wrote:
yeah i wrote him he hasnt wrote back yet but i'll give him time. yes i got great pics when i get the time i'll show em. hes so hot

lol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2023 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a good time!! Smile

-Missy Rose Deluxe's HonkyTonk,feed store gun shop,used car, beer,bait,BBQ,barber shop,Laundromat-!!
melinda

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2023 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah my friends now call me Ryan get outter! lol. dont ask
rox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2023 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

melinda wrote:
Yeah my friends now call me Ryan get outter! lol. dont ask

LOL! ok???

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2023 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting in trouble for signing an autograph? Shocked Gotta love security guards. Anyway, how do you keep having all these brushes with celebrities, Melinda? I need to start hanging out with you! Laughing
melinda

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2023 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cindy- Hey girl I havent talked to you in a while anyway. Yeah that guy was being so mean!. brushes with celebs lol all i did was sneak in and act like i didnt even know who ryan was till he came out lol. yeah you can come hang out with me or i'll drive down there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Other Music All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: