#
Main FAQ Search Member List User Groups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Login Register
JOSHGRACIN.COM - The Official Message Board
Collin Raye

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2023 4:15 am    Post subject: Collin Raye Reply with quote

Are any of you fans of Collin Raye? I know he hasn't come out with anything really new lately---but he's had alot of hits in the past. Guess he came out with a song called 'World history 101", but I have yet to hear it...any of you heard it yet?
I've seen him 2 times in person, both times I was right up front and he gave a great show. My daughter adores Collin along with Josh of coarse and Toby Keith in fact she always says she's going to 'marry' either Collin or Toby Keith...lol. (She tell me I'm gonna marry either Kenny Chesney or Joshua...lol). I'm raising my daughter country!!! LOL.

~ Becky

~A fan of Josh's since his audition for AI2
[email protected]
http://groups.msn.com/joshgracinfan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sweet82Angel04

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2023 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to ask my bf. He would know a lot about country music. hes becoming a dj and song writer
Dreamnmist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2023 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a Colin Raye fan.. actually whole family is. My brother even was planning to name his child had it been a boy Colin but she turned out to be a Aimee. LOL

Haven't heard any new songs lately but will be listening for it.

http://www.freewebs.com/fanofjoshgracin/
Forum group hug
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Holly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2023 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Collin!! I've seen him twice as well! I saw him recently a few weeks ago... here are a whopping 6 pics, I was finishing up my camera from when I was in Comstock.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/share/welcome?i=EeAMW7lyycNmzgY¬ag=1&sm=1&sl=1

*~*Little Miss Hard to Handle*~*

*~* Where ya been boy, I've been waitin' on you*~*

miss731

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2023 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like his music!! "Little Rock"
and "That's my Story" are my fave songs by him!! Actually, his girlfriend lives here in Toledo (learned that from the local radio station) and he has been spotted around town from time to time, but I have never seen him!!
Smile

-Missy Rose Deluxe's HonkyTonk,feed store gun shop,used car, beer,bait,BBQ,barber shop,Laundromat-!!
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2023 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miss731 wrote:
and "That's my Story" are my fave songs by him!! Actually, his girlfriend lives here in Toledo (learned that from the local radio station) and he has been spotted around town from time to time, but I have never seen him!!
Smile

See even more reasons for me to come back to Toledo!!!!!!
LOL.

~ Becky

[email protected]
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2023 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holly wrote:
I love Collin!! I've seen him twice as well! I saw him recently a few weeks ago... here are a whopping 6 pics, I was finishing up my camera from when I was in Comstock.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/share/welcome?i=EeAMW7lyycNmzgY¬ag=1&sm=1&sl=1

Nice pics Holly, I have pics from the 2 concerts I went to too, I'll have to download them and show you sooner or later. I was right up front so got some good pics! He really does give a good show!

~ Becky

[email protected]
Sweet82Angel04

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2023 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i talk to my bf and he said its not out yet and even ask a friend of his who is a dj and he told him no too
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2023 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet82Angel04 wrote:
i talk to my bf and he said its not out yet and even ask a friend of his who is a dj and he told him no too

Okay, yea I guess he switched record labels and is coming out with a new cd too that's live---and I guess the new Song will be on that album.

~ Becky

[email protected]
miss731

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2023 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dolphinmirage1973 wrote:
miss731 wrote:
Smile

See even more reasons for me to come back to Toledo!!!!!!
LOL.

~ Becky

LOL!! Smile

-Missy Rose Deluxe's HonkyTonk,feed store gun shop,used car, beer,bait,BBQ,barber shop,Laundromat-!!
Holly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2023 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first time I saw Collin, he brought his daughter on stage and she sang a few songs.

dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2023 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holly wrote:
The first time I saw Collin, he brought his daughter on stage and she sang a few songs.

How sweet!
I saw him once in Aug of 2000, got to be right at his feet so to say and hold his hand! Then saw him Dec 31, 2022 for a New Years Eve Concert---I had front row there. I'll work on getting the pictures up sometime next week.

~ Becky

[email protected]
Holly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2023 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah the first time I saw him was in like 1996 or 1997.

dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2023 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally scanned in just 2 pictures from the concerts I went to of Collin's.

This one was taken in Aug 2000, it was really nice cause I got to be right at the stage!

This one was taken on New Years Eve 2001 going into 2002. I didn't get to be right at the stage but I was first row.

I guess Collin has signed under a different label and will have a single out in Oct and new album in Jan 2005. Can't wait.

~ Becky

[email protected]
dolphinmirage1973

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2023 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In April, Collin will be in Laughlin, NV and we are trying to plan a trip for Vegas anyway with my brother-in-law sometime next year; so I may go see him there again.....Now if I only get go see Josh somewhere!!!

[email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JOSHGRACIN.COM Forum Index -> Other Music All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: